F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2017 xlt 8” touchscreen w/nav, sync, apple car play... I want to add a amp and sub. Seen a lot of videos with plug n play harness so I can add rca’s. Which one do y’all recommend? I have factory speakers and I don’t wanna mess with them yet, I don’t think I have the amplified system. I don’t really wanna pull apart the dash and screen. Can I just get a line out converter, splice it into one of the rear door speaker wire and go from there? Where are y’all getting your remote signal from?

·
Premium Member
2013 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 EgoBeast SuperCrew 4X4, 3.55 axles, 9.75" w/elocker
2,967 Posts
For one thing, the rear door speakers are bandpassed, so won't get a full signal there or the full bass signal from there.
Also, these modern systems are extremely complicated. Consider taking it to a pro.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In just gonna use the PAC LP7 2 channel loc and tap into one of the rear door speakers. Anyone have experience with this and come across any issues? The rear speakers in the 7 speaker factory system, I’m almost 100% sure they’re full range. This should be easy.

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts
In just gonna use the PAC LP7 2 channel loc and tap into one of the rear door speakers. Anyone have experience with this and come across any issues? The rear speakers in the 7 speaker factory system, I’m almost 100% sure they’re full range. This should be easy.
People who don't take advice don't want advice.

·
Registered
5 Posts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts