F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Looks good, mines getting it done the week after thanksgiving. I was quoted around $450 for the basic, not premium stuff.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Looks might nice. It's certainly on my list of things I wanna do

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I've seen many a Rhino liners that have fadded and softened up with time in the intense NM sun.
I've never seen a LineX get soft, I have seen a few 'fade' but they were NEVER scrubbed down / cared for.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Looks good! I am heading up to Springfield (my old stomping grounds) in a few weeks. Can you give me the address of the place that did your work?

Thank You

·
Registered
296 Posts
Line x pretty much always comes out good.
When they did mine they did right to the lip of the tailgate and they also pulled all my bed bolts just to make sure if they ever needed to come out they will.
Yours will be next to impossible to remove if they ever need to be.
The bolts and tailgate lip are a true sign of a lazy or a good line x shop.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Line x pretty much always comes out good. When they did mine they did right to the lip of the tailgate and they also pulled all my bed bolts just to make sure if they ever needed to come out they will. Yours will be next to impossible to remove if they ever need to be. The bolts and tailgate lip are a true sign of a lazy or a good line x shop.
Mine popped out no problem with a good torque driver. Depends on how much they fill the Bolt pattern in I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using F150 EcoBoost

·
Registered
2014 Ingot Silver SCrew FX4 MaxTow
146 Posts

I'm pretty happy with the Line-X job on my truck. The did mask the bed bolts and even coated the tailgate under the plastic cover to keep it from rubbing through the paint. They got it done in about 2.5 hours and even delivered it to the window tinting shop after they finished. Can't ask for much better than that.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Our local Linex dealer is great. The basic Linex is all you'll ever need . They've done 3 trucks for me now. I also had them do a set of N-fab step bars that turned out great.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Has anyone had their rocker panels line x ed and then around the wheel wells also? What I mean is so it looks like a two tone paint job. I wanted to buy some fender flares, but if I get the bottom of the truck and up around the wheel wells done I don't think I would need the flares. Wondering how it would look.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Got my last truck's rocker panels and fender flares done. Loved it. Think it cost around 450 or so. They have all kinds of colors too, not just the standard black.
Wow! That looks really good.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.