F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
Great site, has been/was very influential in my decision to purchase a new EB! Thought I'd share a pic of the Line-X I had sprayed today for anyone looking for information. I'm very happy with it so far, hope it holds up in the future.

Here is the truck:

Looks good! I have heard nothing but good things about the Line-X.

SPPD

Discussion starter · #9 ·
What it cost you
$600 here in Northern CA. More than I had hoped for based on my research, but the best price of nearby (100 miles) Line-X dealers. They did not remove the bedcaps, but the spray goes all the way up.

I watched the prep process, which seemed very thorough. From what I understand, the prep work is 99% of the bedliner.

Discussion starter · #10 ·
I had Line-X sprayed in my 2011 and it is great. I did tear a small hole in the tailgate with an engine block, but Line-X repaired it for free. Great Product
My tailgate still has the plastic around the handle. I'm thinking about deleting it, and spraying the tailgate. We'll see how it works for a few months...

Mitch @ line X in Spokane WA quoted me $700 for box & undercoat of both my f150 & Hyundai. I wonder what they do with the old man pole inside the tail gate?

$600 here in Northern CA. More than I had hoped for based on my research, but the best price of nearby (100 miles) Line-X dealers. They did not remove the bedcaps, but the spray goes all the way up.

I watched the prep process, which seemed very thorough. From what I understand, the prep work is 99% of the bedliner.
My local Line-Ex shop in So-Cal also said they they would NOT remove the bed rail caps to do it, which I'd rather they not mess with anything that they dont have to, so Im fine with that. They do have to pull the mounting bolts for the bed though dont they?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.