F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for exhaust for my 13 eco. I have already put an Airaid CAI on, now I'm looking for exhaust. I don't want to turn it into a truck built for speed, I'm looking to add a little more HP, and touque for towing. Now I'm gonna be kind of pickey. I don't like the duel exhaust look cause everyone has that. I like the single out the side look. Any suggestions would be great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,052 Posts
so you're looking for a stock look? Neat. I haven't seen one f150 ecoboost with dual out the rear yet. But maybe in my neck of wooded mountains, people do things stock. ;)


Sent from my space grey 5S using an aPP called Tapatalk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,517 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,517 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,415 Posts
I'm looking for exhaust for my 13 eco. I have already put an Airaid CAI on, now I'm looking for exhaust. I don't want to turn it into a truck built for speed, I'm looking to add a little more HP, and touque for towing. Now I'm gonna be kind of pickey. I don't like the duel exhaust look cause everyone has that. I like the single out the side look. Any suggestions would be great.

Actually 90% have singles out the side as 90% don't change their exhaust and the other 10% 7 out of 10 are aftermarket singles out the side. So in reality everyone has that lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: VolForLife

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,517 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top