F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I'm looking to were i can go to get factory bumpers? i currently i have xlt ones and i would like to get fx4 style ones

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
What color are you shooting for?

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Looks great. Except for the old man lights lol. Where did you get those? Back to the future?

Black Sheep of the Family

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396218360.429417.jpg

Sent from my HAL9000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
His KC lights. Seen them before in Back to the Future. Marty McFly had them on his truck. I guess he's going for the retro look :)

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
His KC lights. Seen them before in Back to the Future. Marty McFly had them on his truck. I guess he's going for the retro look :)

LOL, they didn't have HIDs back then...but you're kinda right actually, I was going for a retro desert rat kinda look, but I also have more LEDs on my truck than HID. But every time I see one of those ***** 50" roof/windshield LED bars I just laugh and think...wow how original!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
LOL, they didn't have HIDs back then...but you're kinda right actually, I was going for a retro desert rat kinda look, but I also have more LEDs on my truck than HID. But every time I see one of those ***** 50" roof/windshield LED bars I just laugh and think...wow how original!

I've been seeing them everywhere lately....might as well be an Oakley sticker on the back glass...

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
I've been seeing them everywhere lately....might as well be an Oakley sticker on the back glass...
Thank you!!! For the last couple years at SEMA, you couldn't swing a dead cat around your head without hitting someone hawking a Chinese Rigid knock-off, and every *** with a jacked up mall crawler had one on top (usually a real Rigid) and more Rigid (or copy cat) LEDs than you see strobes on an ambulance. I'm just sick of the fad. To be fair, I like what Pinero has done with his, his setup is much more stealth and tasteful IMHO....

·
Registered
96 Posts
Vols

That truck is looking great dude.

At times I hate this site. You guys give me all these ideas.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Thanks dude and yeah I feel the same way... I'm having fun but it kinda pisses me off at the same time LOL.

"Just when I thought I was through, they pull me back in"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts