F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

New here and was hoping for some help. I have a 2011 xlt supercab with the 4x4 off road pack. I just put BFG all terains on and am going to add a leveling kit and exhaust shortly. I was hoping to get some help on a bull bar for the front. Is there special ones to allow enough air flow to the cooler because most I have looked at look like they will block this. If you have one please post some pics. I appretiate the help.

Thanks,

Joey

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey guys,

New here and was hoping for some help. I have a 2011 xlt supercab with the 4x4 off road pack. I just put BFG all terains on and am going to add a leveling kit and exhaust shortly. I was hoping to get some help on a bull bar for the front. Is there special ones to allow enough air flow to the cooler because most I have looked at look like they will block this. If you have one please post some pics. I appretiate the help.

Thanks,

Joey
I'm sure they make ones that don't have the skid plate. Like a Safari bar, where it only has the tubular bars.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Spyder Industries makes one for the Eco.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I like the sharp edges (square tubing) on the Spyder bull bar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
Hunter73
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing