F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any dealers in the PNW where they give good internet pricing for a 2013 xlt crew cab 4x4 ecoboost?

The best deal I have found to date is $500 over invoice (less rebates) and that seems a far cry from what people have been getting in the rest of the country.

Right now I am driving a 2011 silverado xtd cab z71 with the 6.2 and looking for better fuel mileage as I drive about 3k per month. I have also had a 5.7 tundra and cummins within the last few years so I know quite a bit about the competition.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just purchased one in northern california. The way I got below invoice was to do all the math myself on the exact truck I wanted. Then I called them up and got directed to the sales manager. I told her we could do a quick and easy transaction to move one of their trucks. Then I just said the exact price I wanted to drive off the lot for. It went smoothly. I may not have received the best price but I found I was happy about it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Where did you purchase your truck and how much under invoice did you get it for? Also what was the ford financing interest rate if you don't mind me asking? More details would be appreciated.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I purchased in Elk Grove and got about 500 under invoice. 60 months at 3.9% plus 1000 cash back offer for using ford finance.
For what kind of build? My dealer is saying I can take all the incentives to get it down near invoice pricing, but that I have to take Ford credit financing at 5.99%. I could simply re-fi it right away with my credit union, but I have a feeling they are bs'ing me. I am in California too.

·
Registered
40 Posts
When i was looking i would use this rule of thumb. Go to FORD.com and find the truck you want. After searching dealer inventory you will see their "price" which is the MSRP minus the incentives. I would pretty much ask for that price out the door after taxes, license, and fees. . This means that they would need to drop their price roughly 3-4K to account for the taxes which is about what invoice is. I got it below that since i did just about every incentive including finance and trade in. Happy shopping. Im no expert so take this as just one view point!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I went to Marysville ford. Had a great experience with them. Got a great internet price and no hassling.

And you might have to change your name to v6hunter or turbohunter:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The v8 hunter name came from 15 years ago or so when I had my 11 sec tt supra out prowling the streets for unsuspecting v8s. I do remember getting my ass handed to me by a superbike up to about 60. I'm pretty sure my terminator would have beat that supra though, but never took it to the track as traction tended to be a problem with that car anywhere up to about 60...even on wide drag radials.

I went to Marysville ford. Had a great experience with them. Got a great internet price and no hassling.

And you might have to change your name to v6hunter or turbohunter:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Does anyone know of any dealers in the PNW where they give good internet pricing for a 2013 xlt crew cab 4x4 ecoboost?

The best deal I have found to date is $500 over invoice (less rebates) and that seems a far cry from what people have been getting in the rest of the country.

Right now I am driving a 2011 silverado xtd cab z71 with the 6.2 and looking for better fuel mileage as I drive about 3k per month. I have also had a 5.7 tundra and cummins within the last few years so I know quite a bit about the competition.
Got the best price/offer from Courtesy Ford in Portland, OR., they were willing to deal while most all other Portland area dealers were just to damn proud to talk turkey. I basically tried to put the deal together for several months over the internet but found only Courtesy was willing to play.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Best pricing I found in Washington State

Everett Ford F-150 Everett - Ford dealership serving Everett Marysville Arlington Smokey Point Camano Island Mt Vernon Anacortes and Stanwood Washington

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will have to look them up as I am not willing to play games with these dealers who expect top dollar out of their trucks.

Got the best price/offer from Courtesy Ford in Portland, OR., they were willing to deal while most all other Portland area dealers were just to damn proud to talk turkey. I basically tried to put the deal together for several months over the internet but found only Courtesy was willing to play.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts