F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently have a 2011 for F150 eb. Iv been looking for tunes don't know anything about them or turbos lol. I appreciate if someone helps me out. All I got on their now is the afe air intake as of now. Thanks!!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Currently have a 2011 for F150 eb. Iv been looking for tunes don't know anything about them or turbos lol. I appreciate if someone helps me out. All I got on their now is the afe air intake as of now. Thanks!!
What are you looking to get our of it?
Check out these guys, in no particular order....
More Power Tuning
Unleashed
Livernois
5 Star

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is their any that link up to your phone or the app dash command? And what does a tuner actually do.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I just wanna make it faster than the stock Chevys n tundras lol
You're already there.
A tune just makes it worse....lol

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I was embarrassing my HEMI buddies stock, now it's just bad. Lol

I'm with Scapp on the companies he mentioned, are you planning on doing more than a tune?

If not, the sct canned tunes give a nice bump in performance.

Reactions: scap99

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All I wanna do next is an exhaust and charge pipe. I'm thinking about going with the heart throb I already got the inside and wheels n tires done. This thing has been a money out so far lol

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
All I wanna do next is an exhaust and charge pipe. I'm thinking about going with the heart throb I already got the inside and wheels n tires done. This thing has been a money out so far lol
Haha. Get your tune. And you'll be hooked all over, again. You'll be doing an intercooler and meth injection before you know it.

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Haha. Get your tune. And you'll be hooked all over, again. You'll be doing an intercooler and meth injection before you know it. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
To clarify since you said you weren't familiar with tuning and turbos.. Meth injection is NOT a drug reference!

Think of your truck as a jack of all trades. A tune targets specific parameters to make it stronger in certain aspects, which could sacrifice other aspects. A high producing performance tune will be very dangerous to tow with and a tow specific tune would be pretty docile in the performance department.

A tune is a complete computer overhaul, for lack of better words.

You'll spank most trucks.. A TRD Tundra will give you fits possibly. (I smoked one by 2+ car lengths).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts