F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7 Ecoboost 3.55 Axle
750 Posts
I am in Middle TN. If you cannot get it hammered out, I am not opposed to making a trip!
I know it’s off the topic but where in middle TN are you? I used to live in LaFollette TN, it’s kinda above Knoxville. I suppose it’s not really middle TN

·
Premium Member
2015 Lariat 4WD
771 Posts
I am about 45 minutes south of Nashville, in Bedford County, near Murfreesboro.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
@TangoMike415 I hate to hear about your issues, and thank you again for the offer! I may take you up on it; we'll see how my FORscan adventure goes... I'm in Jackson, about 2 1/2 hrs from you looks like. Hopefully I can get this figured out!

Reactions: TangoMike415

·
Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7 Ecoboost 3.55 Axle
750 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Factory eBOV in place - same issue, once yesterday going WOT from a red light, and once today while logging luckily. Got my full log attached, as well as the last bit of it where I ended up losing boost. Not 100% on what I'm looking at in the log, but it doesn't terrible to my eyes - other than the last bit where the desired is noticeably much higher than actual.

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 · (Edited)
I haven't, but I certainly can. I'll give it a shot and report back.

EDIT: It doesn't seem to happen on stock tune. Maybe because it isn't building as much boost to begin with? I put 5* tune back on, but changed the rev limit to 5900 (since the problem seems to arise deep into redline generally) and didn't lose boost in the 5 minutes or so I had to test.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts