F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to the forum, I purchased my FX2 Tremor in December 2013. So far I have done a few modifications including:
35% Tint
Replaced all lighting with led lighting
Ground Force 2/4 lowering kit
22" Dub Baller wheels w/ Nitto 420s 305-45-22 tires
Blow off valve vented to atmosphere
and few others on the way..

I have just over 10,000 miles on her so far and am loving it.

Reactions: PLASMAN

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks @econoob! It was hard to justify but I just had to have it, since it was first announced last summer

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Hi I'm new to the forum, I purchased my FX2 Tremor in December 2013. So far I have done a few modifications including:
35% Tint
Replaced all lighting with led lighting
Ground Force 2/4 lowering kit
22" Dub Baller wheels w/ Nitto 420s 305-45-22 tires
Blow off valve vented to atmosphere
and few others on the way..

I have just over 10,000 miles on her so far and am loving it.

Beautiful wheels! Great looking tremor! Glad to have you on the forum I'm also in East Texas!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Great looking wheels! Not a fan of the running boards on those trucks though. I don't really see a point for them. No doubt best looking Tremor that I have seen.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Do you know if theyre available in straight black?? Was doin some lookin but didnt see em....
Well they look flat black depending on the angle you see them at, but they only come in this color and chrome.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks good man!! Do you have any pics from the side?? Do they stick out at all??
Yes, they stick out a tiny bit from the front only; I haven't measured but I'd say they stick out about 1/8" from the fender flares.

I bought the wheels/tires used, the previous owner didn't have fender flares and hated how much they stuck out.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks good man!! Do you have any pics from the side?? Do they stick out at all??
These pictures are from the previous owner of the wheels, you can see it is noticeable without the fender flares:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.