F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some will say, the Magma Red Trucks take on multiple colors depending on the sunlight, time of day and if it is dark outside.... During the day, she has been called Deep Maroon, Maroon with a Brown tint, Root-beer Brown, Root-beer Brown with a Red tint, Black (in the shadows or at night) whatever color it seems to take on, it is different. The subtle flack in the paint makes her pop even more....

The Black comes out as well

·
Registered
136 Posts
You might not have had it long enough to know but how is it with showing dirt/water spots etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
It's not exactly like a black truck.
But it ain't much different.

Even on the dealership lot, it's obvious how STUNNING it is all shiny. But walking up close it says "dust me off please" lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You might not have had it long enough to know but how is it with showing dirt/water spots etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It shows..... it will probably annoy me as I always was washing my white F150..... weekly. No this truck, probably twice a week...Lol

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
It's not exactly like a black truck.
But it ain't much different.

Even on the dealership lot, it's obvious how STUNNING it is all shiny. But walking up close it says "dust me off please" lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Lol yup, my buddy's magma always looks dusty.... but then so does my magnetic
I got spoiled with my last three white trucks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
It shows..... it will probably annoy me as I always was washing my white F150..... weekly. No this truck, probably twice a week...Lol
I didn't realize how OCD I was until I got this dark (magnetic) truck, it's been about 15 or 20 years since I've owned a dark truck.
I now wash this truck a couple times a week and I dust it off in between.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't realize how OCD I was until I got this dark (magnetic) truck, it's been about 15 or 20 years since I've owned a dark truck.
I now wash this truck a couple times a week and I dust it off in between.

I need to get a good duster tool....... and speaking of anal... washing it again today.. The winds yesterday blew all the field crap in to town..... this will be a simple cleaning

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol yup, my buddy's magma always looks dusty.... but then so does my magnetic
I got spoiled with my last three white trucks

I know what you mean about spoiled and white trucks...... wife pushed me to get a different color.... she hated the white... She always said it looked like a company fleet truck, city worker truck and 80% of the rest of the white F150 owners.... She was so happy I stepped out of my normal zone and went to darker vehicle..

No she will complain I am always wasting water.....Lol

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
I know what you mean about spoiled and white trucks...... wife pushed me to get a different color.... she hated the white... She always said it looked like a company fleet truck, city worker truck and 80% of the rest of the white F150 owners.... She was so happy I stepped out of my normal zone and went to darker vehicle..

No she will complain I am always wasting water.....Lol
Lol
That's too funny, my wife's exact words were, you are not going to get another white truck are you?

Hahaha I just noticed your wasting water comment LOL that is exactly my wife as well

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol
That's too funny, my wife's exact words were, you are not going to get another white truck are you?

Hahaha I just noticed your wasting water comment LOL that is exactly my wife as well

And when we got back from the lake and I said I was going to wash the truck, first words, "using our water to wash a dust truck are you" Lol

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sitting in the house and looked out and said, "Who parked their Black F150 in front of the house" LMAO

·
Registered
2 Posts
Lol
97 White F150 Lariat 3 door
08 White F150 King Ranch
13 White F150 King Ranch

And when I went to get the new F150, this was also my wife's comment. Exactly. Currently running an 18 Magma Red King Ranch bought in Jan.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
97 White F150 Lariat 3 door
08 White F150 King Ranch
13 White F150 King Ranch

And when I went to get the new F150, this was also my wife's comment. Exactly. Currently running an 18 Magma Red King Ranch bought in Jan.

So, post pic of your truck in this thread please : )

1 - 13 of 13 Posts