F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone test these out? Numbers on a 2012 were 410 RWHP/518 RWTQ. I'm curious what a 2013 would get with full bolt ons (CAC, DP, CB, CP, TB, CAI) and a 93 tune. With the upgraded compression wheel is that worth the money or is it better to upgrade the turbos when they're available?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahh I see.. I just ordered a set from MAK and then I'm getting them installed and tuned.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Someone needs too.... :/

I would have thought we would have seen some basic numbers by now.... im very interested in this but 410rwhp doesn't sound to thrilling for a $1600 mod. ... js

There are ppl throwing down better numbers with tune and meth!

MPT tuned....Kings of the Street!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

I would have thought we would have seen some basic numbers by now.... im very interested in this but 410rwhp doesn't sound to thrilling for a 3k mod. ... js

It's not a $3k mod...
$800 for wheels and I've seen $800 estimated for install.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I would have thought we would have seen some basic numbers by now.... im very interested in this but 410rwhp doesn't sound to thrilling for a $1600 mod. ... js

There are ppl throwing down better numbers with tune and meth!

I'm with you! Honestly I'd be perfectly fine with 450rwhp on just the wheels!! ;) Doubt that will happen but a boy can dream! haha. But yeah it's about 8 hours of work, most shops around here are about $90/hr ~$720 installation + custom tuning. Hell it better be worth it.

Reactions: bayourunner

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I'm not so worried about the peak power gains, these things are supposed to help the top end in a major way. THAT has me excited.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I'm not so worried about the peak power gains, these things are supposed to help the top end in a major way. THAT has me excited.
Me too, but MAK has been quite here lately about them and that bums me out. Don't know what's going on with them(data)?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Same here^^^

With all this talk and production of aftermarket wheels, turbos and other things sure seems like they would have more talk, data points and dyno sheets about it all.....

Makes you think maybe they having little kinks in the system or they're not producing the numbers they thought.
MPT ran good numbers with there batmo wheels but hell.. they had full mods drs and spraying. ... I wonder what there time would have been with just without the batmo wheels...

[email protected] & [email protected]

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
They did put out a dyno sheet, but they keep saying that they havent finished tuning them.

The people that do have them claim to love them.

Reactions: scap99

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As far as I know, they haven't dyno'd the 13's, only the 11 and 12s. I would imagine the 13's would bring a little more power to the game. I know LET has turbos with fuel and if memory serves me right they're at 475 rwhp and 520 rwtq. With the majority of us having almost every mod available at the current time, imagine what we could get if we had those turbos and fuel upgrade! The MPT Truck has the Batmo wheels but it's hard to say what they're really putting out because they're running Meth and NOS. If full race would release their twin turbo kit with upgraded fuel and manifolds already we would all be a lot happier than listening to what they're going to do. I apologize for my rant. I just want some of these companies to produce these parts so we can all make our trucks faster.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
^^^ I think you're right with the numbers, 475 HP is what I was told, don't remember the TQ though. And there should be more power there with the fuel upgrade I think since I was able to do 486/528 on the stock fuel system.

Reactions: bayourunner

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
As far as I know, they haven't dyno'd the 13's, only the 11 and 12s. I would imagine the 13's would bring a little more power to the game. I know LET has turbos with fuel and if memory serves me right they're at 475 rwhp and 520 rwtq. With the majority of us having almost every mod available at the current time, imagine what we could get if we had those turbos and fuel upgrade! The MPT Truck has the Batmo wheels but it's hard to say what they're really putting out because they're running Meth and NOS. If full race would release their twin turbo kit with upgraded fuel and manifolds already we would all be a lot happier than listening to what they're going to do. I apologize for my rant. I just want some of these companies to produce these parts so we can all make our trucks faster.
Don't worry, we all agree.

Fueling and batmo's are definitely on my list!

I'm looking for 500/600 to the rear wheels.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
500/600 at the rear is perfectly fine by me. My father in law is wanting to race me with his raptor at 635 at the crank so anything around 500/600 for me should smoke him and shut him up haha.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts