F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

MAK is looking to clear up some inventory on Ecoboost Intercoolers. Wagner will be releasing a 2013 compatible intercooler in a few months, so we need to make room on our shelves for those. Starting July 1st the 2011-2012 Ecoboost Intercooler will have a new clearence price of $790.00 while supplies last. That's $200.00 less that what they sell for now. We are also offering free shipping with the intercooler. So all of you 2011-2012 Ecoboost guys, I can honestly say, the time is not going to get any better than now for a direct replacement intercooler that fixes the condensation issue. It also drops temps by about 20 degrees.

We are currently taking pre-sales for anyone who wants to get in on them now and guarantee themselves an intercooler. We cannot ship any intercoolers before July 1st as has been requested, but we can guarantee you an intercooler if it is pre-ordered before July 1st. This is a MAK Performance Only Exclusive. Supplies are limited!

Wagner Tuning Ecoboost EVO Intercooler
2011-2012 Ford F-150 Wagner Ecoboost EVO Intercooler

Regular Price: $990.00
MAK Exclusive Price: $790.00 + Free Shipping

Pictures:

Any questions guys please let me know.

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
If you had a high humidity fault with your current CAC (some 2011&2012 models), this intercooler will resolve that issue. The MAK maintains the factory CAC location. MAK claims 20* cooler intake temps with is intercooler.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Anyone on the forum that has been using this product please chime in, I would like to hear about real world operations. I haul, tow, and put my EcoBoost to the extreme and just recently lost an O2 sensor, plug, coil pack, and now a cat! I'm out of warranty and my extended warranty won't cover the cat so I have to start to re-build and take care of those issues once and for all until Ford can resolve this problem with the condensation deal.

Also does MAK provide a military discount?

·
Registered
34 Posts
will it work with aFe Blade Runner Charge Pipe?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Same question as above. Gotta make sure that it will work with the other performance parts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
AKSilverboost
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing