F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Pass side rear is hard. Have to unclip from side of trans and pull it down to get to, other 3 are simple. Front drivers side you'll get under the hood. A 15mm deep wall, swivel and 18" extension will get all 4 turbo nuts with ease.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Pass side rear is hard. Have to unclip from side of trans and pull it down to get to, other 3 are simple. Front drivers side you'll get under the hood. A 15mm deep wall, swivel and 18" extension will get all 4 turbo nuts with ease.
Thanks. Now To convince the wife dp's will increase MPG :D

·
Registered
295 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Just an FYI....

After about 1,000 miles I started smelling the exhaust leak. Turns out my left side had become slightly loose. Tightened it back up and good as new! Thanks again MAK - great product.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I have a 2012 EB with the Off-road down-pipes. When I first installed, everything was fine after a little re-tightening, but now my truck is starting to throw the CEL code for bad catalytic connverters. I have a SCT tuner, but cannot find out how to turn that CEL off. Is it written into a custom tune, or do I have to keep clearing DTC codes to turn that stupid Check engine light off for not having cats? Thanks!

·
Supporting Vendor
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I have a 2012 EB with the Off-road down-pipes. When I first installed, everything was fine after a little re-tightening, but now my truck is starting to throw the CEL code for bad catalytic connverters. I have a SCT tuner, but cannot find out how to turn that CEL off. Is it written into a custom tune, or do I have to keep clearing DTC codes to turn that stupid Check engine light off for not having cats? Thanks!

You need to get with your custom tuner and have him write you a custom tune for your combination. That will take care of the light.

·
Registered
295 Posts
21 - 40 of 52 Posts