F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
If you plan on buying them eventually then I would take advantage of the discount regardless of when I was planning on installing. If you wait then it may take time to find another 10 ppl for a group buy to get the discount at that point in time(My opinion)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Updating the list.. Once we have 10 committed buyers the sale will end a few short days afterward.
DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO GET IN ON THIS GREAT DISCOUNT!!!

1.awdturbo4
2.helwood3
3.AKSilverboost
4.andrew1a331
5.bagged_expo
6.red93tsi
7.mklm2005

WE STILL NEED 3 MORE COMMITTED BUYERS

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Does it delete the cat and resonator?
Sounds like it, which means you have to find someone to inspect it that is not reputable and hope you never get checked by DOT.
Not sure about where you live but finding a garage to sticker an illegal set-up is getting harder and harder around here.
I was going to do it with my diesel but after checking around no one would put a sticker on it.
Good luck.
Oh and it does sound nice though! But!
Unless they changed things, I put a single stage flowmaster on my 97 Toyota T-100 and it sounded even better then this does, that is just a muffler swap.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Man if I didn't have to have a tune I would still be all over this but I have already lost one warranty to ford I can't lose another. I had plans for all the bolt ons then after 60k get it tuned.

·
Registered
13 Posts
sweet! Can't wait. Any idea on shipping ETA?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Is anyone else having trouble with the paypal link from the private message?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I get paid tommorow so I don't know yet. Don't use link just make a payment to mak performance .
yeah I just typed there name in on paypal

·
Registered
13 Posts
Same here! Pay up people! lol

·
Registered
92 Posts
I can pay next tuesday

·
Registered
327 Posts
Sorry guys, I have been out of state so I have not been able to make the shipping/payment arrangement yet. When I get back I will get it put through so that we can get these on our trucks.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts