F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
You have to pm Adrian for the pricing and you CAN NOT post the prices on the website.

·
Registered
2 Posts
it would be nice to get the y-pipe that i paid for over a week ago!! if these guys had no intension of paying for a y-pipe why would they get in on the group buy? or if they didnt have the money why get in on the group buy? just gonna be mad if i lose the deal on a y-pipe because of some unreliable jackass!

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
it would be nice to get the y-pipe that i paid for over a week ago!! if these guys had no intension of paying for a y-pipe why would they get in on the group buy? or if they didnt have the money why get in on the group buy? just gonna be mad if i lose the deal on a y-pipe because of some unreliable jackass!
I have no doubts that Mak will take care of you...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk now Free

·
Registered
315 Posts
I might be interested in the Y pipe - already tuned /CAI .... DB Corsa exhaust is next
somebody Pm a price / info. Thanks Mp

·
Registered
327 Posts
I regret to announce that I must give up my spot. I was informed that I need to have a surgery and will be having it next week. Not a great way to end a vacation. I was really looking forward to getting this to complete my exhaust system.

·
Registered
315 Posts
What is the power difference between catted vs non-catted and also how does the EB sound with a muffler and NO cats & resonator ? Thanks Mark

·
Registered
315 Posts
The group buy is over - plus I tried to slip into a vacant spot too but was told No.
So I might be ordering mine in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
565 Posts
question for those who got in on the buy do you have to run a tune or is there another way around having the service light?

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
question for those who got in on the buy do you have to run a tune or is there another way around having the service light?
I think you have to tune it....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk now Free

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
yes,you have to run a tune for the non catted version to get the cel light to turn off. It is not necessary if your don't mind driving around with the cel light on while your saving up for a tune.:D The catted version may or may not cause the cel to go off.

·
Registered
565 Posts
yes,you have to run a tune for the non catted version to get the cel light to turn off. It is not necessary if your don't mind driving around with the cel light on while your saving up for a tune.:D The catted version may or may not cause the cel to go off.
the reason i was asking is cause i really have no desire to put a tune on my truck some how i feel that bolt on really arent doing any damage just leting the truck work more effectively. where as tune in some sence is doing the same your also changing the way the truck's computer thinks if that makes sense.

·
Registered
82 Posts
So I am nee to the forum and just missed the group buy so I say we do another since it seems I'm not the only one lol

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm getting the catted version and also need a tune. Had to get catted for emission

61 - 79 of 79 Posts