F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ford wants you to work for it, according to Jim Farley, executive vice president of sales, marketing and service for Lincoln. In a speech at the New York International Auto Show, Farley issued a challenge to web developers to create an app to help drivers monitor their fuel economy. According to The Detroit News, Farley wants to encourage drivers to get the most mileage they can out of their vehicles and is willing to pay up to $50,000 for apps that can help them do so.

Continue Reading @ PickUpTrucks.com

·
Registered
589 Posts
I was reading up on that and thought it was interesting. It will be really interesting to see what folks come up with.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm a web developer an I produce web apps and web services for the bio medical Feild. Anyone with some directions where I can find more info let me know. Sdk? PM me if you have info on this. I assume the apps will not be able to modify the trucks main CPU ie boost settings, but it would be nice to build some custom nav displays with detailed data since I have the mytouch :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
rooster5150
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing