F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed a manual boost control on there ecoboost? Or electronic boost control?
Is so, what are you using? I have the fx2 and want to see what kind of boost im putting out. Also want to add more boost. Any advice will be greatly appreciate! Thanks

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Has anyone installed a manual boost control on there ecoboost? Or electronic boost control?
Is so, what are you using? I have the fx2 and want to see what kind of boost im putting out. Also want to add more boost. Any advice will be greatly appreciate! Thanks
The PCM will go into limp mode if you disconnect the electronic wastegate actuator... ;)

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Get a gauge or the new SCT X4 handheld and a good tune and you will be well on your way...let me know if I can help with any of that, I will be glad to make you a deal on a setup. :D

·
Registered
6,517 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok. Im so green when it comes to turbos.
So where can I find a gauge?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So can the boost be turned up?

·
Registered
6,517 Posts

Lots of choices there sir. For my own purposes, I installed an Auto Meter Elite Series with a Roush pod in the A/C vent to the right of the steering wheel.

You can also choose from a lot of OBDII monitoring gizmos that plug into the OBDII port, and can be mounted various places and used to monitor any function that the ECU output will display.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Reactions: mbriones

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet. I have the sct3015 and was thinking of upgrading to the livewire. That can do all the monitoring I need.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts

Shoot me a PM and I can get you a setup, or watch for a groupbuy that we are setting up. The gauges are top notch, full digital display. As for boost, you can do that with a custom tune. Let me know if you want a package deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts