F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im taking this suggestion from some of the possible user submitted topics from a year ago. @Boostking wanted to see an "Off the Pavement" contest, so here it goes.

We need a picture of your ride out in the wild, away from normal paved roads. It can be a dirt road, a gravel road, out in a field, in a mud bog, etc. Just as long as it isn't displayed atop pavement, it will count. :)

[041115].jpg

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
Yay!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
Haha, I already won once last year, so please dont include me. I just like posting pictures and getting people to participate.

·
Administrator
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, I already won once last year, so please dont include me. I just like posting pictures and getting people to participate.
Nah, those pictures are too sexy not to include. Plus you can only win once per calendar year and this is 2019. :)
If you win, you can always elect to gift your prize package to the next highest vote getter. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here's one from my last trip to my local ohv area. It was a pretty hairy experience due to the road getting much worse. 20181123_1239361.jpg 20181123_1240031.jpg

·
Administrator
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump TTT

·
Registered
2,784 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I'm not really posting to enter the contest; more of a troll job than anything. This is as far off-road as my truck gets...

And this was long before the recent repaint, hence the damned near two-tone white paint job.

·
Administrator
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
More issues...hopefully this weekend ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you surrounded by a sea of pavement or something????

·
Administrator
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
14 Participants
Boostking
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing