F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I live "out in the wild"

Does that count? Or do we have to go deeper into the woods?

And can I enter hers?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
No sir! It's as easy as you posted. And, I'll allow you two different entries (yours and "hers") because you never win anyway so it may increase your odds. LOL!!!!

·
Registered
2,788 Posts

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
If I lived in the mountains, mine might've been a little more superb. When life gives you lemons....
When life gives you lemons, you completely debadge your truck, drop it, install the sexiest PTM grill, and then paint everything pearl white! THAT'S HOW YOU MAKE SOME YUMMY LEMONADE!!! ;)

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
When life gives you lemons, you completely debadge your truck, drop it, install the sexiest PTM grill, and then paint everything pearl white! THAT'S HOW YOU MAKE SOME YUMMY LEMONADE!!! ;)
aw-shucks-youre-making-me-blush.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,893 Posts
No sir! It's as easy as you posted. And, I'll allow you two different entries (yours and "hers") because you never win anyway so it may increase your odds. LOL!!!!

If she wins, she has to wash my truck.

(I informed her that was the rules. They even send you the products to use. Shhhh)

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
If she wins, she has to wash my truck.

(I informed her that was the rules. They even send you the products to use. Shhhh)

I can provide that on company (forum) letterhead to make the BS sound official, if you want me to. :)

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
March is rapidly coming to an end. Lets get those submissions in Folks!

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
Hope that isn't salt water... After watching 4wdAction I austraillia they always drive thru a fresh water creek if they have been anywhere near salt beach.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
9,717 Posts
It's brackish water. We always spend quite a bit of time washing them off when we get back to the cabin. Most if these pictures were a couple years ago, we've never had any issues.

It's the only way to get out to the abandoned town on Portsmouth Island, which is amazing to go see.

2016 2.7 4x4 screw

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Only a few more days to get your entries in. ;)

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
You're all winners!!!!

April fools!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts