F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1,041 - 1,060 of 1,710 Posts
Hey guys, just to let you know, I’m going to have a bunch of hats and t shirts made soon. Also going to do a giveaway on my youtube channel.
Specific YouTube channel? KM

That was a ton of fun man, and awesome to meet up with you!

I'm just in awe of what that truck of yours can do (and do to the unsuspecting victims in the other lane).
Seeing it, hearing it, watching it in person is something else... meeting a legend in real life.

Your "git-er-done"-ness is contagious and now I'm motivated to tackle my backlog of mods.
I blame the track conditions for my poor times. :) Next time will be much better.

Discussion starter · #1,047 ·
That was a ton of fun man, and awesome to meet up with you!

I'm just in awe of what that truck of yours can do (and do to the unsuspecting victims in the other lane).
Seeing it, hearing it, watching it in person is something else... meeting a legend in real life.

Your "git-er-done"-ness is contagious and now I'm motivated to tackle my backlog of mods.
I blame the track conditions for my poor times. :) Next time will be much better.
Legend in real life, listen to this silliness. I am no legend at all.

It was so cool to meet someone from the forums, makes this place feel more real. We felt like we kinda already knew eachother even though we didn’t. We will definitely be hanging out more!

I gotta help you get those exhaust manifolds fixed! I think that for sure was hurting your times too. Track wasn’t good I agree. I spun, you spun, we both did. It was junk. So much fun though.

• Haha
Reactions: boostkingMatt
Discussion starter · #1,049 ·
My truck got fully ceramic coated yesterday. My buddy is a detailer and we traded work. He ceramic coated the whole truck and steam cleaned the interior. Truck smells so good. The paint is so slick not even a bug could land on it. Then later I ceramic coated my wheels
Wheel Tire Vehicle Truck Car

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Car

Caught the YouTube of you doing this! KM

Discussion starter · #1,052 ·
Anyone wanna hear what 500 wheel sounds like on an E50 2.7 with my magnaflow muffler removed and just straight piped to the Corsa muffler?

I did it just for fun then swapped the magnaflow back on. It sounds good down low, but I kinda threw up in my mouth a little bit when I heard how loud it was on the top end. Go-lly

Anyone wanna hear what 500 wheel sounds like on an E50 2.7 with my magnaflow muffler removed and just straight piped to the Corsa muffler?

I did it just for fun then swapped the magnaflow back on. It sounds good down low, but I kinda threw up in my mouth a little bit when I heard how loud it was on the top end. Go-lly

NOOOOOOOOOOO

• Haha
  • Love
I think if I ever have to replace my exhaust I'm going to overspec the diameter and put a good resonator and 2 mufflers. I love my 2.7 but it's not exactly eargasmic lol

Sent from my SM-S901W using Tapatalk

Discussion starter · #1,056 ·
I think if I ever have to replace my exhaust I'm going to overspec the diameter and put a good resonator and 2 mufflers. I love my 2.7 but it's not exactly eargasmic lol

Sent from my SM-S901W using Tapatalk
I really like the sound of my exhaust, the magnaflow and the Corsa muffler together. They make it extremely quiet when cruising around and light throttle. WOT is a decent amount louder, but no rasp at all. Can’t wait to get a trombone loop though…

I really like the sound of my exhaust, the magnaflow and the Corsa muffler together. They make it extremely quiet when cruising around and light throttle. WOT is a decent amount louder, but no rasp at all. Can’t wait to get a trombone loop though…
I just have the res deleted and the stock muffler with larger tip, cut to shorten the exhaust pipe from the muffler to exit, ended at the axel to get a louder sound, I like it...... but have been tossing the idea of an after market muffler, any suggestions for quiet cruising and than 1/2 to WOT not crazy loud?

Discussion starter · #1,058 ·
I just have the res deleted and the stock muffler with larger tip, cut to shorten the exhaust pipe from the muffler to exit, ended at the axel to get a louder sound, I like it...... but have been tossing the idea of an after market muffler, any suggestions for quiet cruising and than 1/2 to WOT not crazy loud?
The full race freak-o-boost exhaust would be a good pick.

I’m seriously struggling with this fuel pump. It’s been 5 hours and I still don’t have everything finished
Why not.. come one already.... how hard can it be

1,041 - 1,060 of 1,710 Posts