F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Change of plans due to Hurricane Dorian approaching the Florida coast this weekend.

AWE Exhaust goes on tonight ! Soooo...more to come tonight or tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thumbs up... kinda. Might help with a quicker get-away...

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Change of plans due to Hurricane Dorian approaching the Florida coast this weekend.

AWE Exhaust goes on tonight ! Soooo...more to come tonight or tomorrow!

Man..cant wait to hear your thoughts and some sound clips!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Good lord. You guys are gonna sh!t when you hear how awesome this sounds.

AWE killed it

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I need to retake the video. My phone was auto connecting to my truck during the first attempt and it cuts in and out. Got to learn a little editing too. Hopefully tomorrow.

I can say this has a deep throaty sound in person. I love it. Much like that mustang low end gurgle

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Damn you!
I may have to switch around the order of my mods/$$ getting done.
Lol

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
@mwemaxxowner Im gonna try to get one tomorrow. We are preparing for hurricane Dorian at both work AND home. It’s very hectic as of this morning. Haven’t even taken a lunch or dinner break yet.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Ahh psshhh. Hurricanes are no big deal.

Right?

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk
They are usually made out to be a bigger deal than they end up being. But the one you aren’t prepared for would be the one that’s catastrophic. From a corporate standpoint a lot of things start going into motion and fast once you’re in the path. Got tens of thousands of customers who don’t care about a hurricane and need service/parts

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
@mwemaxxowner

I took the time to get a clip before I left my storage unit getting hurricane supplies
Hope you’re happy

https://youtu.be/hiBQWrjxl3w

Damn, sounds pretty good man. Still has that bullfrog note to it on the high end of blipping the throttle but definitely not as bad as most other aftermarket exhaust.
I liked the 41 second point, seems to have a little bit of lope in it too which sounds awesome

Damn it dude! I may do something I swore I would never do and talked so much crap about......... get an aftermarket exhaust for an ecoboost

How's the Drone or lack of supposedly when driving cruising speeds?

41 - 60 of 82 Posts
About this Discussion
81 Replies
11 Participants
MAXXPAY
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing