F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
We set them at 1.25” setting. Still noticeable rake, but it looks much better!!. If I was getting different tires I’d have went with the 1.75” setting. With factory tires still brand new and lots of life left, I’m content with the setting I chose. Didn’t want to have too much gap in the front wheel wells

Pics to follow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
Morimoto’s. These things are bad!!

Hell yeah!!!
Love them morimotos, output is fantastic

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Fail on the picture. But they’re great. Maybe tonight I’ll remember to take one

Next up:
AMS downpipes
AMS turbo inlet pipes
AMS turbo adapters

I put the spicer diff cover on yesterday.

Unless I decide to do something with the sound system, I’d say I’ll just be driving it as is until the current tires need replaced. Truck currently has just under 13k miles. So looks like this first year’s average will be right at about 16k

I’m really stoked to hear the AMS downpipes combined with the resonated AEM exhaust I’m currently running.

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
Fail on the picture. But they’re great. Maybe tonight I’ll remember to take one

Next up:
AMS downpipes
AMS turbo inlet pipes
AMS turbo adapters

I put the spicer diff cover on yesterday.

Unless I decide to do something with the sound system, I’d say I’ll just be driving it as is until the current tires need replaced. Truck currently has just under 13k miles. So looks like this first year’s average will be right at about 16k

I’m really stoked to hear the AMS downpipes combined with the resonated AEM exhaust I’m currently running.

Very nice!!
damn sounds like we put about the same amount of miles on in one year, what’s crazy is I don’t even have a work commute lol

·
Registered
2013 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 Ecobeast SuperCrew 4X4
185 Posts
Finally a build I am interested in following !

·
Registered
185 Posts
Weather looks same as mine ...
FOR MONTHS !!! :mad:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
The butt dyno at 1am after finished instal says get my ass to bed before jail time. The spoil difference is fooling my TC system. The PCM can’t even keep up with it. I have never seen that. More to come.

Way better and way cheaper than an RMB failure

·
Administrator
10,426 Posts
So you feel like the turbo inlet pipes make a good difference? They seem substantially different than OEM side by side?

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
They are tremendously bigger side by side. They aren’t terribly difficult to install but I had watched a video from off-road alliance where the guy put silicone on the outside of the couplings and pipe. That really helped to get them in place effortlessly. I think that is the key to the install. I could probably do it in an hour start to finish now that I’ve done it once.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
AMS downpipes and turbine adapters going in tomorrow to start my weekend off right!

·
Registered
2,110 Posts

What are the things you are seeing as for positive gains? I am so close to pulling the trigger on these

·
Registered
185 Posts

I'm diggin that intake. Is there more than one inlet or is that one under the hood the only ?

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
That’s the only one. I am actually going to try out the Cobb. From what I’ve read it seems the dedicated madrel bend tubes may be slightly better. I’m also looking to get more whistle. I’m back to the stock right now

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
What are the things you are seeing as for positive gains? I am so close to pulling the trigger on these
The low end spool is much better.

I have the downpipes and turbine adapters in.

E30 tune and this weekend will be time to get some data logs. The truck just got fun. All this at a fraction of the cost of an RMB time bomb.

From a roll I punched it and TC cut in almost immediately. Got up to around 30 when it cut off and immediately resumed again once the turbos spooled. (half second later)

101 - 120 of 125 Posts