F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
From a roll I punched it and TC cut in almost immediately. Got up to around 30 when it cut off and immediately resumed again once the turbos spooled. (half second later)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol that is awesome!
When I loaded this new e30 revision for my intake the other day I did the same thing, from a 40 mph roll my heavy ass 35's broke loose and tc kicked in, at first it kind of freaked me out until I looked down and saw the TC light flashing
good stuff good stuff

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Lol that is awesome!
When I loaded this new e30 revision for my intake the other day I did the same thing, from a 40 mph roll my heavy ass 35's broke loose and tc kicked in, at first it kind of freaked me out until I looked down and saw the TC light flashing
good stuff good stuff

More than likely I will run this E30 with a couple revisions for quite some time. It’s great and can’t imagine going another direction unless I’m towing.

·
Registered
2018 f150 3.5 eco
8 Posts
More than likely I will run this E30 with a couple revisions for quite some time. It’s great and can’t imagine going another direction unless I’m towing.

I'm running an e30 tune now as well. AMS downpipes, adapters and tubes arrived this morning. Can't wait for a day off!

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
The low end spool is much better.

I have the downpipes and turbine adapters in.

E30 tune and this weekend will be time to get some data logs. The truck just got fun. All this at a fraction of the cost of an RMB time bomb.

From a roll I punched it and TC cut in almost immediately. Got up to around 30 when it cut off and immediately resumed again once the turbos spooled. (half second later)

Very Nice indeed!

121 - 125 of 125 Posts