F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here it is boys & girls! The May 2013 Truck of the Month contest! Again, there's no specific theme this month. Just post the best pic you can take of your F150!

We welcome everyone including vendors to participate, however we will not pick the same winner within a 3 month period. The winner of the contest will be decided by you, the F150Ecoboost.net community.

We'll leave this thread open for 5 days until May 21st (tuesday)to submit your photo and then voting will begin!

• The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (do not submit multiple photos)
  • You must be the owner of the F150 Ecoboost.
The winner will be featured on the front page!

Looking forward to seeing your entries! :D

·
Registered
588 Posts
Awesome guys; this month for Truck of the Month is going to be brutal with pics like these being entered!!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
2012 FX4 Ecoboost

·
Registered
859 Posts
Great pics guys, keep 'em coming!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
My May Submission. Towing over 9k like a champ!

ForumRunner_20130517_122905.jpg

·
Registered
229 Posts
Do my old eyes deceive me or that a Belarus Tractor in the back drop of the photo of your Ecoboost F150?
Lol good eye, That sure is!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Lol good eye, That sure is!
Love the tractor but I love the GM with the hood up in the back ground really makes the EcoBoost stand out!

Again; all you guys pic's are sweet looking!

·
Registered
537 Posts
I had noticed the GM with the hood up also. Thought it was a perfect back drop addition, even if it was unintentional. Those Belarus tractors are a lot like the old straight 6 cylinder 300 that Ford used to put in their trucks. In being that they may have a few electrical problems, overheat once in a while and fluid leaks, but keep it fueled up, oil in the belly and it will run and pull all day long asking little in return other than basic maintenance.
I own 3 of those Belarus Beast, a 56HP, 88HP 4wd, and a 102HP 4wd turbo all in that beautiful faded orange.

But the hood up GM does make your photo a great candidate for TOTM.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Love the tractor but I love the GM with the hood up in the back ground really makes the EcoBoost stand out!

Again; all you guys pic's are sweet looking!
88 chevy 1500 on 9 inches of lift! lol too many toys at my house!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I had noticed the GM with the hood up also. Thought it was a perfect back drop addition, even if it was unintentional. Those Belarus tractors are a lot like the old straight 6 cylinder 300 that Ford used to put in their trucks. In being that they may have a few electrical problems, overheat once in a while and fluid leaks, but keep it fueled up, oil in the belly and it will run and pull all day long asking little in return other than basic maintenance.
I own 3 of those Belarus Beast, a 56HP, 88HP 4wd, and a 102HP 4wd turbo all in that beautiful faded orange.

But the hood up GM does make your photo a great candidate for TOTM.
The ol Belarus may be old but still gets the job done! And as you can see the ecoboost is the ride of choice over the chevy!;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
About to do a little bay fishing
V__8753.jpg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.