F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The April contest has come and gone (voting is open now until 5/5 for it) and it's already time for the May contest.

For May, we want to see your 2WD trucks in all of their glory....Fear not 4x4 owners, your month is coming. ;)

·
Administrator
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's my sexy 2WD pavement princess to get the submissions started!!

20180317_160542_resized.jpg

·
Administrator
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Administrator
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It’s a Four By Four and actually has an extra 2 inches of Bilstein 5100’s on the front.
I know. ;)
I was giving you heck since the May TOTM is for TWO WHEEL DRIVE TRUCKS. LOL

·
Administrator
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, I messed up. Missed that completely.
LMAO!!!! No worries dude! Those were great pictures...I was really impressed with the extremely well manicured lawn.

·
Administrator
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Come on people. We're half way through the month of May and not one single entry (mine does not count)???
Snap a picture of your 2WD truck...ANY picture of your 2WD truck. At this rate, you just might win. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,944 Posts
It's a King Ranch FX4 fully loaded to the gills titanic!

I intended to enter every month for as long as I own it.

But Nooooooooooo. You disqualified me after I got zero votes the previous 2 months.

(I actually want to see if I can hold the longest losing streak!)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Hows mine stack up, 2015 on 22s with 35 button
Smoked head and tail lights. Blacked out badges?
Sorry @Eco-grande that's an FX4....A dang good lookin' FX4, but still it's a 4 wheel drive and this months contest is for 2WD EcoBoosts. ;)

·
Administrator
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Come on gang! There's only one week left for this months entries and we have exactly Z E R O members that have posted up shots of their 2-wheel drive trucks.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
I'm holding out until mine gets out of the body shop, supposedly by the end of May...

·
1,940 Posts
Come on gang! There's only one week left for this months entries and we have exactly Z E R O members that have posted up shots of their 2-wheel drive trucks.
I don’t want to overstate what seems to be fairly apparent but I think limiting the contest to 2WD has cast a shadow on the thread. I hope it doesn’t install a mindset where members just don’t bother looking at the thread next month.

Wondering if advertising a prize from Meguiars, Mother’s or something simple like this would instill a sense of wanting to participate? Many companies are happy to offer a little SWAG to active forums that do things like this just for the exposure.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts