F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image-429954300.jpg

Hopefully the picture showed up from my phone...

Sign reads "low emitting and fuel efficient vehicles only."

The ecobeast belongs!!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Totally agree it does! Bet the EcoBeast got some looks parked there lol!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I couldn't park there haha I'm barely getting 16 :(

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Of course you "fit". It even says "ECOBOOST" on your door (if you haven't removed the badges).

Show them that "fuel efficient little V6" that gets one of the best EPA rated mileage of all full-sized pickup trucks.

Just remember to do it with a straight face.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
"Chevy gets the best EPA rated fuel efficiency, beating fords exoboost v6." Stupid commercials. I hate chevy. Sorry

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
^^^Haha. Great commercials

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Actually doesn't the commercial say Chevy only better than Ford in just one classification (City or Highway)?

Of course, this is another claim where they tested it going downhill at a 90* angle.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Marketing...ain't it "awesome"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
269 Posts
Looks like it fits just fine. Electric toys may be fun but look what you do when you want to get some work done. uploadfromtaptalk1400256032869.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
At the location where I work we have 10 handicap spots and 6 "low emitting" spots, then about 30 general parking. Sounds like a good idea but there's flaws..

1. its a a secure police station with no public access, so there shouldn't be a handicap officer. (If you're injured that severely, you're medically retired by the dept).
2. You're in Texas. Good luck with low emitting. We drive trucks.
3. There's far more than 50 officers at my station.
4. Officers don't like being told where we can and cannot park, therefore those handicapped spots are first come first serve.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
At the location where I work we have 10 handicap spots and 6 "low emitting" spots, then about 30 general parking. Sounds like a good idea but there's flaws..

1. its a a secure police station with no public access, so there shouldn't be a handicap officer. (If you're injured that severely, you're medically retired by the dept).
2. You're in Texas. Good luck with low emitting. We drive trucks.
3. There's far more than 50 officers at my station.
4. Officers don't like being told where we can and cannot park, therefore those handicapped spots are first come first serve.
Well who's going to ticket them if they park in handicap anyways?

It's the Thuggish Ruggish Bone

Fired from the other forum... thrice

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
17 Participants
ford4thot
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing