F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m see that BK and Stage 3 have a sale going on for SCT devices. I’m assuming that other tuners who sell SCT will have a sale on too like Gearhead or unleashed. My be a good time to order one up!

Personally, I’m holding out for a sale on a intercooler for the explorer, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7 Ecoboost 3.55 Axle
750 Posts
I’ll have to look around and see if anyone’s having a sale on CRP turbos

Reactions: TOWMA8R

·
Premium Member
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are a few tuners that are dealers for them. It’s always nice to take advantage of a sale.

·
Vendor
1,040 Posts
I’m see that BK and Stage 3 have a sale going on for SCT devices. I’m assuming that other tuners who sell SCT will have a sale on too like Gearhead or unleashed. My be a good time to order one up!

Personally, I’m holding out for a sale on a intercooler for the explorer, lol.
Let me know if there is something in particualer you are looking for just because its not on the website doesnt mean we dont have it or cant get it.

Frank

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
:) Big things happening this weekend.

·
Premium Member
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let me know if there is something in particualer you are looking for just because its not on the website doesnt mean we dont have it or cant get it.

Frank
Frank, Can you DM me a price on a Whipple Intercooler for the 2020-2021 Explorer ST?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ended up ordering a tune from BK for the ST. After some consideration, I just ended up buying the credits to use my MPVI2, instead of another SCT device. With it being mainly a vehicle for the Wife, it make sense to just load up a tune (do a revision or two) and not have to monitor anything.

·
Premium Member
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Intercooler ordered up from Stage 3 as well. Can wait to get it and make a revision to the tune.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts