F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

With Memorial Day approaching I am preparing for our family to load up in the EcoBeast for 3 days of Camping on some property we own in North Central Illinois. We are going to campfire cook every night, fish at least a couple hours every day, and just enjoy some family time without a thought about the big city and work. Heck, I will probably even leave my work phone at home lol.

Anyone else loading up their EcoBeast and doing anything special?

SPPD

·
Registered
860 Posts
Thinking about heading up to Brady, TX to do some SXS riding @ MUDualistic ATV Park. Looks like a nice place to go ride and camp.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Weekend call for me so I need to stay close to home. The following week we will load up the truck and camper and pull from Michigan to South Dakota. Release the Beast!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Being retired I don't have to travel on holidays. Too may of you young crazies out there.:rolleyes: We'll stay home and grill on the deck.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I,am loading up the rv and heading to the adirondack mts. for four days. also will be the first time towing with the EcoBeast cant wait !

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I,am loading up the rv and heading to the adirondack mts. for four days. also will be the first time towing with the EcoBeast cant wait !
The towing will be a breeze! That is what these trucks were designed to do. We left our camper on our property last weekend so when we get there on Friday all I have to do is turn on the water and extend the slides. I will be towing it home on Monday evening so it will be here for our 2 big trips in June. Take lots of pictures and collect some data if you have the time. I would love to hear how well your EcoBeast does in the mountains pulling, and what your mpgs are.

SPPD

·
Registered
24 Posts
will do hope everything goes good next weekend. I'm sure it will tow fine based on what everyone is saying.I did take it on a test run to get the tt inspected.but couldn't really tell much its only 4 mile round trip to the dealer.but it felt good.have fun on your trip

·
Registered
191 Posts
Being elbow to elbow at the lake with a bunch of drunks and morons does not appeal to me. I will be staying home to continue the major bathroom remodel I am doing. If I feel the need to grill the wife can do that on the patio.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Headed down to Corpus Christi here in Texas and going to Bash at the Beach. Josh Abbot Band, Kyle Park, Aaron Watson, and Bart Crow Band, Should be a pretty sweet show! Of course the Ecoboost will be the ride of choice there too!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Will be loading up the ATVs and heading to favorite trails! Although I must report it is currently snowing; like three inches all ready! Lol I wish everyone safe travels and enjoyment on whatever they maybe doing!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I will be stuck at the dealership. But have fun everyone and enjoy your family time!

·
Registered
943 Posts
I've driven right by there. Enjoy the sea breeze. We usually stay at the State Park off the beach back on the bay.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
18 Participants
TraciInTexas
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing