F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to upgrade from the stock tires and would like to know if anyone is running these tires, i would love to hear some feed back Thanks in advance

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
My old 2013 3.5 came with those tires, they wore great and had good traction for what they they are.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
There not AT’s but love my defender LTX M/S 285/60R20

·
Registered
4,610 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
A tire’s wear rating is only relative to it’s own product line, the higher the number the better of product within that manufacturers product line. There is no direct correlation on tire wear ratings from one manufacturer to another. A rating of 500 may be a 50,000 mile warranty from one manufaurer and a 60,000 mile warranty from another. That said, the LTX is up there.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys i ordered them and look forward to riding on good set of Michelins

·
Registered
3 Posts
You won’t be disappointed. I’m getting ready to put another set on my truck. Different size. Old ones were 8 years old with 90K on em.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You won’t be disappointed. I’m getting ready to put another set on my truck. Different size. Old ones were 8 years old with 90K on em.
thanks i am liking them so far, i got about 1500 miles on them and they ride better than my original set did, problem is i'm dealing with the IWE issue right now

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am considering these tires as well. I have the need to change from a Pirelli P rated tire, because I haul an 8000 pound camper, and those tires are really 'squirmy' with a load, and allow significant sway. Not really dangerous sway, but I want a much more stable ride when towing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts