F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i got back from my labor day trip on Monday i noticed miles till empty was 290 miles after i dropped off TT and went to fill up. i see how the pcm could adjust depending on load and so forth, but 2 days later of normal driving (about 100 miles) and a few resets on the trip reader..... it still says about 280. how long does it take to get back to normal? do i have to burn through a full tank? i never noticed or looked at the trip on previous trips so i don't know what to expect....... anyone know if this is normal?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Reset the MTE by resetting the DIC using the steering wheel controls. It won't take it long to settle in. That is what I had to do.

AK4wheeler

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i appreciate it miles, common sense tells me that i went 100 miles, miles till empty is now at 285 from 100 miles of driving... my ocd is fighting my common sense!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
bn30813
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing