F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As anyone tried moving the lights in the back of the mirror (the ones you can see from the cab) to the front of mirrors where the reflector is? Seems a little more practical up there. And a little more aesthetically pleasing I think.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Does the recon kit include wiring harness and everything I need to convert my non signal mirrors ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Administrator
7,862 Posts
Search YOUTUBE for the how to video and do your mirrors for about $10
I'll try and get a write up of this mod when I do it this weekend.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hell ya great post! The wife works tomorrow night, I might have to sneak to autozone and check out some LEDs. ;-)

KCCO!

·
Administrator
7,862 Posts
I ordered mine on eBay, should be in my mailbox when I get off work in an hour. total cost for 5 meters was $15.96 with free shipping. Only reason I chose that much was so I can experiment a bit with them in my boat considering on AutoZone's website I think a single 24" flex light is around $29.99.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I ordered mine on eBay, should be in my mailbox when I get off work in an hour. total cost for 5 meters was $15.96 with free shipping. Only reason I chose that much was so I can experiment a bit with them in my boat considering on AutoZone's website I think a single 24" flex light is around $29.99.
O nice! I'll have to look into that. I don't have an eBay account but amazon prolly have it I'm guessing.

KCCO!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts