1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yes, do tell...

·
Registered
35 Posts
I did this mod to my 2011 Ecoboost. Just search F-150 mirror LEDS on YouTube and there are good videos of completing the modification.

·
Registered
7,400 Posts
Are they just on all the time now?

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I did the Recon ones on mine. The fit wasn't as good as I expected, but they look great. I have mine wired to only come on when the blinker is activated.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh nice! And same here mine only turn on when blinker is on I had the hazards on in the pic. But it only cost me about $40 to install mine.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Buy LED light strip from auto zone and then when ready to install type in mirror mod on YouTube.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I did this mod as well. I'm not crazy about the look of the reflectors on these mirrors. At least now they have a function.

2013 SuperCrew XLT XTR Kodiak Brown Ecoboost 145"WB 302A package, Max Tow package

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have mine wired to only come on when the blinker is activated.

I feel that sometimes people don't read all the words
That is why I ask him if his stay on all the time. Need to learn to READ. Title says Mirror TURN signal mod. Not mirror parking light mod.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I need to figure out something like this for my maxtow mirrors. They stick out pretty far and they need some marker lights on the front. I have the led turns on the mirror side and the puddle lights on the bottom, but nothing on the front.

SPPD

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
That is why I ask him if his stay on all the time. Need to learn to READ. Title says Mirror TURN signal mod. Not mirror parking light mod.
Hold on hold on. K we both read it. I think the light comes on when his blinker it turned on. How are you reading it?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts