F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am setting up my Torque Pro app. I have boost, AFR, and coolant temp displayed. What other values do you like to monitor?

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Which pid is the iat2 temp?

Which one Yall using for boost?

*Sent from higher than stock boost

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Which pid is the iat2 temp?

Which one Yall using for boost?

They haven't figured that one yet :(

I use psi for boost. There is a few settings, if it seems off ut may be go to settings and set it on the right one.

got to get it!

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
I found my adapter. . It was hiding in the civic ! I need to buy a tablet

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
The pid I used was " turbo boost & vacuum gauge"

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
could you install a let's say Bully Dog, etc tuner to just use it as a monitor and not a tuner? I really liked having a monitor on my diesel but only bought a SCT X3 for this truck.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
could you install a let's say Bully Dog, etc tuner to just use it as a monitor and not a tuner? I really liked having a monitor on my diesel but only bought a SCT X3 for this truck.
Yes you can, I've got a bulldog watch dog I use to use, as long as you don't try tuning anything it will work as a monitor no problem.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
iPhone is wifi. Androids use bluetooth.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No problems other than the inability to monitor IAT2 temps. I am selling my setup to get an Aeroforce gauge. Check the for sale section.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I use the Aeroforce gauge as well, currently have it set to cycle among 8 parameters: IAT2, coolant temp, boost, KR, both banks AFR, both cat temps. With 15 second display of each.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts