F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently ssi tuned, but after a recent blown engine I said I will give someone else a shot. The question is how does mpt stack up to ssi or is anyone else as fast while being safe?

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Josh ran faster with MPT than his T4 tune.
MPT, currently, holds the record for fastest EB F-150...it's his wife's DD. If I understood it right, they are hitting the track this weekend???? So, they may smash their previous record....

Turbo Pete held the record forever (in terms of EB), until MPT broke it a few weeks ago, he's come out of retirement and wanting to reclaim his belt. SOOOO, it's on like Donkey Kong!!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Josh ran faster with MPT than his T4 tune.
MPT, currently, holds the record for fastest EB F-150...it's his wife's DD. If I understood it right, they are hitting the track this weekend???? So, they may smash their previous record....

Turbo Pete held the record forever (in terms of EB), until MPT broke it a few weeks ago, he's come out of retirement and wanting to reclaim his belt. SOOOO, it's on like Donkey Kong!!!
MPT and turbopete are in Bradenton as we speak so many records may be set this weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Awesome!!!
I don't do Facebook, but I was told to keep an eye on their page...

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I wish I was in FL right now. This should be a good weekend with a few new records being set. Both of them have the Batmos in now don't they?

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I wish I was in FL right now. This should be a good weekend with a few new records being set. Both of them have the Batmos in now don't they?
Yes, both have the Batmo's...
Both are probably shooting meth and NO2, too.
Drag Radials, traction bars, lowered...no holds barred cage fight.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Should be interesting this weekend for sure. Can't wait to see times.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Corey ran 13.1 with t5. I'll be at the track as soon as it opens. Apparently my track hates letting racers enjoy cool air.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Corey ran 13.1 with t5. I'll be at the track as soon as it opens. Apparently my track hates letting racers enjoy cool air.
Yeah for some reason the track personnel would rather work in 100* vs 60-70*. That makes no sense to me either.

Reactions: scap99

·
Registered
674 Posts
That 13.1 was with meth also Joe!
How interesting considering I asked about that on the other forum and he said it wasn't tuned or running meth. Man they had no idea what secrets you might divulge when they tried blanketing you with every fault of SSI.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
How interesting considering I asked about that on the other forum and he said it wasn't tuned or running meth. Man they had no idea what secrets you might divulge when they tried blanketing you with every fault of SSI.
Yeah, I remember seeing that too, now that you mention it...

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Our 1/8th mile track has its first test and tune April 5th or whatever the Saturday is round that time

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I'm just trying to venture out and see huh ow mpt stacks up. I'm tired of pinging
You could shoot some E85 in your tank and get that octane up a bit.
I dropped 7.5 gallons in my 36 gallon tank, brought the calculated octane up to 95. Works out to about E25.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts