·
Registered
9,641 Posts
O'Reilly for cheap
Tasca Ford for OE at a good price

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Is like to get some of the OEM raptor ones for my truck. I'm scared to look them up because of price.....

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I'll second weather tech. Floor liners, window deflectors and mud flaps.
Amazon.com is the place I find the best prices on most products like this.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have a used set of husky mud flaps if sale pm me. If interested

·
Registered
82 Posts
I orded set of PDP contour ones for my truck. They look good on raptors hopefully look good on mine.

Posted by my Droid

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have Husky Mud Flaps, form fitting and blend in well with the truck.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
thats the same ones i had before i put my flares on. they were a good set

·
Registered
26 Posts
I love my Husky Liners. Thing I don't like about the Weather Tech no drills is you still have a metal tab that is rubbing the back side of the fender. What good does not drilling do when your still rubbing the paint off from the back.

When I installed my Husky's I just used 3M double sided tape instead of drilling. Works really well.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I ordered the front and rear set of the Husky custom fit thermoplastic mudguards. They were a little bit cheaper

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was thinking of putting on a set but I dont think I have seen anyone with them on, Do they look good or are they just functional??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Definitely function, not looks. Trucks look better without mudflaps, but if you go off road or tow a boat / trailer much, you're probably gonna want good quality mudflaps to protect your paint jobs. All of the flaps mentioned here are good quality, but also all have their flaws. Depends on your particular usage and need. I use Weathertechs when I go off road or tow my TT, when I'm not doing either of those activities, I take them off.

Tim

·
Registered
608 Posts
Anyone have a whole view of a truck with the Weathertechs? Preferable a lighter colored vehicle?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts