F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found no drill mudflats that fit a 2013 F150 FX4 with factory flares? I bought the WeatherTechs and they didn't fit with the Factory Flares.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Weathertech has two options when ordering. One for truck with factory flares & one for trucks without.

2013 SuperCrew XLT XTR Kodiak Brown Ecoboost 145"WB 302A package

·
Registered
27 Posts
i would like to know as well, I have a factory 2013 fx4 and i really like the weather tech mudflaps, but was unsure which ones to order?

·
Registered
35 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just installed Duraflaps on my 2012 FX with flares. Not sure if there is a difference for 2013. Install was straightforward and they are beefy!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a 2013 FX4 and bought the weathertech no drill for the factory flares and they fit perfect and was a breeze to put on.
ok I was at the dealership today to get some and they didnt have the weathertech in stock. they told me that they only made rears for the trucks something to do with the running boards?? did you get both front and rear? do you know the part numbers for the ones that you put on yours?

·
Registered
537 Posts
I went with the Husky Liner mud flaps. The fit perfect with the factory flares and were an easy install. You do have to drill a hole or two with each flap, and I did remove the rear tire/wheels to make the rear flaps an easier install.

I picked them up off of Amazon at their warehouse deals section for under $45 total, delivered for both the front and rear.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I put the weathertech's on the front easy install wanted to make sure before getting the rears. I ordered the rear's from amazon and they sent the wrong ones even though I specified the wheel well flares on the fx4 model.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I put the weathertech's on the front easy install wanted to make sure before getting the rears. I ordered the rear's from amazon and they sent the wrong ones even though I specified the wheel well flares on the fx4 model.
Ok I talked to weather tech they said they don't make them for the front....... My truck is all factory, factory running boards 2013 fx4 supercrew flares...... I'm assuming you have the same setup? What is the part numbers you used?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts