F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Dig that interior... Mine is similar but a tad more subtle and the red is in the center of the seats..great looking truck for sure!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
sure is pretty! in and out. nice pick! why do they make em prettier every year!!! Oh, so idiots like me keep upgrading, I forgot.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man, I hear you for real! It's a conspiracy! Sexier and sexier they get so my wallet gets thinner and thinner.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Love the interior - Looks like it "may not" fit in the Garage....I also have that problem.......Dan
Yup, here in Guam garages are usually used as "extended living spaces". The truck is about 3" too long for the garage. It sucks but that just means I have a little more cleaning to do!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Seats look pretty cool! Rear that way also?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I would have gotten a Limited, but the color selection was too limited. I love black, but living in Ohio and being a detailer, I just can't have black (too hard to keep 100% clean). White is too femine for me, and the red is just plain ugly in my opinion. So I had to go with the Platinum so I could get Sterling Gray. Too bad the Limited doesn't have more colors.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I would have gotten a Limited, but the color selection was too limited. I love black, but living in Ohio and being a detailer, I just can't have black (too hard to keep 100% clean). White is too femine for me, and the red is just plain ugly in my opinion. So I had to go with the Platinum so I could get Sterling Gray. Too bad the Limited doesn't have more colors.

Love the black on my FX4 when it's clean! Any other time it is horrible. Shows everything!

·
Registered
143 Posts
sweet ride...maybe you could move into the garage and park the truck in the living room?;) I woudl try this with my wife, but I know who would end up living in the garage...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts