F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
I like the 4" lift. Looks good with the 35's.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Your truck looks sharp. How's the performance of Pro comp tires so far? Need to change mine soon, and I'm looking for a good replacement.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Looking Good!

SPPD

·
Registered
859 Posts
Nice looking truck! Something bout white trucks and black wheels :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Sweet looking set up! How is your MPGs with the lift and larger tires? How is it off road?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Lift and tires have decreased the mpg, but that is not really why I purchased the truck. City i am down to about 15 and 21 on the highway. I figured if I had purchased a V8 I would be even lower so all is well. I actually just purchased the wife one, lift and tires are going on next week. The garage will be looking really nice!!! Looking at adding Torch Series Black Mesh Grille with LED Lights by T-Rex, not really looking to void out my warranty any time soon so the engine tuning will have to wait.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks awesome! I just picked up my '13 from Lawley Ford in Sierra Vista- I'm southeast of Tucson a bit...

Do you have 3.55 gears? How do they get along with 35's? I'd like to go 35's but not too intersted in regearing.

Semper Fi!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks awesome! I just picked up my '13 from Lawley Ford in Sierra Vista- I'm southeast of Tucson a bit...

Do you have 3.55 gears? How do they get along with 35's? I'd like to go 35's but not too intersted in regearing.

Semper Fi!
I do have the 3.55 gears and so far they are holding up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts