F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Custom painted Ranch Hand and billit grille. I ordered a leveling kit today. rsz_photo_2[1]_2[1] (2).jpg

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Looks good!

SPPD

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
BTW, welcome to the EcoBeast Family and Forum!

SPPD

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I wonder how one of their other setups would look in Oxford White? That is awesome looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nice! And welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks I like the ecoboost so far. I had a 2011 FX4 with the 5.0 before

·
Registered
216 Posts
I would be worried about intercooler flow and high charge temps with that bumper. Can you post a pic straight on?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I would be worried about intercooler flow and high charge temps with that bumper. Can you post a pic straight on?
I've been eyeing one of their other setups. I think it says that they are available for the EcoBeast models...if not Tough Country, Fab Fours and several others make some that are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I'll post a pic straight on later. It a pain with this site bc you have to resize the pics. This ranch hand has cut out for inter cooler. You will see in pic later

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thought about the red, wife likes the white much better, so you know what I got. LOL
Ross, not too far from you, I live in Chillicothe, was in WF today. Need some ECO BEAST decals? Have some ready.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Old and New

Here is a pic of my 2011 and my 2013 before I changed the bumper and grille over. If you can't tell I like red image.jpg

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What do you want to know about leveling kit Dansking? I don't know much. I've had 3 FX4's and put a 2 inch leveling kit on each one of them, just for the front mounts above the stut. It does not change the ride at all. Just levels it up with the back. You can get a 2 inch leveling kit on eBay for about $80. Not to bad to put on either, well since I've done a few I would say that. I have buddy with a shop and always use a lift to do it. Usually need two people tho. There is all kinds of sites with a lot more info than I can give you. Just take a little time and research it.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bad thing is I'm in Texas and have to have front license plate and behind the plate is solid. Dealer plate because I still have paper tags

1 - 19 of 19 Posts