F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Its a 13 eb with 3.55 gears and most options. Put 275/70-18 duratracs on with 40 miles on it and just put a jegs (heart throb) 4" catback on it this morning. Wont do much more. Possible that it gets tuned and a leveling kit and maybe a bull gaurd

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the EcoBeast forum!

SPPD

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is! Just a little over an hour and it was in. Very easy install and great bang for the buck. If you military jegs will let it go 348 shipped

·
Registered
31 Posts
Looks great and sounds great! How do you like those duratracs? I'm debating between those, toyo open country at2's, and the general grabber at2's.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As far as traction you'll like the duratracs better. Marked as a severe weather rated tire so its better in tracrion. Coming from a guy in the tire industry I would say the goodyear is by far better

·
Registered
133 Posts
I just ordered my jegs (heartthrob) system. I was so excited to finally get my exhaust that I ended up having it next day ship should be here tomorrow so I can put it on this weekend. I was debating between this and the aFe for the past month and a half finally decided to bite the bullet and go with the heartthrob. There was just something about it that I like more, I don't know what but from all the reviews and videos that I have seen and read. This was it for me.

·
Registered
133 Posts
What is the Heartthrob called on Jegs? I could not find any Heartthrob products.
The Jegs exhaust system is the heartthrob system. Heartthrob originally started by manufacturing exhausts for Jegs and Summit, it was just recently that heartthrob started to manufacture under their own name. If you do a Google search for heartthrob and Jegs you will see.
I called heartthrob directly a while back and ask them about this the gentleman on the phone said that he wasn't allowed to directly answer my question but that the systems or incredibly similar and that he recommends that we buy from Jegs "hint hint". They must have a contract with them that does not allow them to disclose they manufacture their exhaust systems for them.

Here is a link to their exhausts on
Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/JEGS-Performance-Products-Cat-Back-Exhaust/dp/B007VREEAW/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1369999971&sr=8-16&keywords=ecoboost+exhaust

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Jegs exhaust system is the heartthrob system. Heartthrob originally started by manufacturing exhausts for Jegs and Summit, it was just recently that heartthrob started to manufacture under their own name. If you do a Google search for heartthrob and Jegs you will see.
I called heartthrob directly a while back and ask them about this the gentleman on the phone said that he wasn't allowed to directly answer my question but that the systems or incredibly similar and that he recommends that we buy from Jegs "hint hint". They must have a contract with them that does not allow them to disclose they manufacture their exhaust systems for them.

Here is a link to their exhausts on
Amazon.com JEGS Performance Products 31115 Cat-Back Single Exhaust System : Amazon.com : Automotive

+1:D

·
Registered
133 Posts
What is the Heartthrob called on Jegs? I could not find any Heartthrob products.
Here is a video that you can understand a little bit of backstory heartthrob

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
9 Participants
NewfieFord
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing