F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is my 2013 Eco. So far just a 2 1/2 leveling kit, 18" American Outlaw Patrol rims, 275/65/18 Nitto Grappler tires, and 8k HID fog lights. Should have custom Corsa 3" exhaust put on by end of month.

ForumRunner_20131009_223749.jpg

ForumRunner_20131009_223838.jpg

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Side note. I haven't found a section on the forum for Regions yet. Just to let everyone know, I'm putting together a meet for F150's via F150forum.com for anyone in the Dallas And FT. Worth Texas areas. We will be meeting at Hooters in Lewisville off of I-35. It will be on Saturday October 26th starting at 1pm. It's just a meet and greet then stop in to eat. If anyone wants to stop by drop me a msg or text my cell (940) 902-3470

·
Registered
374 Posts
Side note. I haven't found a section on the forum for Regions yet. Just to let everyone know, I'm putting together a meet for F150's via F150forum.com for anyone in the Dallas And FT. Worth Texas areas. We will be meeting at Hooters in Lewisville off of I-35. It will be on Saturday October 26th starting at 1pm. It's just a meet and greet then stop in to eat. If anyone wants to stop by drop me a msg or text my cell (940) 902-3470
I'll stop in...

Truck looks great!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Sounds good I marked it on my calendar hopefully Ill have my truck by then
Cool this should be a once a month or every other month thing if possible we can change up the spots..I ve done these in the past with other cars/ car forums ive been involved with over the years and doing this frequently provides more opportunity's for others who couldn't attend what ever dates.
for people to get together.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Exactly, plus buy sell or trade is made easy sometimes. Worst part though, getting new ideas means more money down the road, but that is a sacrifice I'm willing to make

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome. I actually see your FX2 everyday parked in the shopping center lot. Nice looking truck!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Ahh, a local then eh ? So you've seen my previous rides too then.
Yes Sir, I'm local. I'm sure I have if you've parked them there too.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes Sir, I'm local. I'm sure I have if you've parked them there too.
Swing by the store some time, I see you've got exhaust done, that's my next thing in doing at the end of this month, maybe before our meet if possible. I'd like to see/hear what you have. I'm the manager at Rent a Center at the end of the strip

·
Registered
329 Posts
She is pretty. Welcome to the club :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Who all thinks they can make the meet in Lewisville at Hooters at 1pm this Saturday the 26th?
I'll swing by.

I have the AFE stage 2 CAI, 4" AFE turbo exhaust and SCT tune, Roush boost gauge....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts