F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out to a new log clearing this morning.... deeper than i though.jpg backside.jpg ruts.jpg Didn't go to crazy as I was alone. Truck did really good!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
These trucks look better dirty!

SPPD

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have the twin to that truck...where in Iowa?

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Aw sha, that's just some wet dirt. Come down south, and I'll show you some mud. lol

Even with the stocks I find our trucks do well off-road. I can't wait to get my 35's on.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The field was all wet clay. I wasn't going to push it! Lol

We have some decent pits around here but I didn't buy this truck to tear it up.

At least not yet.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
The field was all wet clay. I wasn't going to push it! Lol

We have some decent pits around here but I didn't buy this truck to tear it up.

At least not yet.
I got the first scratch out of the way when I was in talladega... I'm good to go now. lol

·
Vendor
897 Posts
I went out and played a little this weekend as well. I took the 5.0L. The 2wd eco with 20 inch wheels and street tires wouldn't have gotten me where i wanted to go.

F150 fx4 5 liter mud.jpg F150 FX4 flex Icon Stage 2 Suspension.jpg F150 fx4 in the snow and ice.jpg F150 FX4 Northern AZ trail.jpg F150 FX4 Race Red Prescott AZ.jpg F150 icon stage 2 suspenion mudding.jpg F150 Off roading in AZ.jpg F150 rigid lights behind grill in snow.jpg Northern az trail.jpg

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How do you like those red letter Grabbers in the snow?
I really like the tire but I've heard mixed reviews about them in snow and ice.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
How do you like those red letter Grabbers in the snow?
I really like the tire but I've heard mixed reviews about them in snow and ice.
How about on dirt and muddy terrain? I have a set of 35x12.50's on the way.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There's a guy in town here that has an 08 F150 with the 33/12.50 version. I've been meaning to track him down and ask him.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
There's a guy in town here that has an 08 F150 with the 33/12.50 version. I've been meaning to track him down and ask him.
I hear they're great on loose dirt and mud, but wet pavement and snow is a little sketchy.

The only reason I got these was because I found a used set with les than 100 miles on them from texas motorworx. So, I ordered my custom powdercoated wheels through them too. I really wanted a set of KM2s or MTZs.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
My mind has been pretty much set on Mickey Thompson ATZ P3's or Cooper ST Maxx's.
I've never seen the Maxx's, but Cooper owns MT so they must be good tires.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts