F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 kawell led back up lights. They are wired to a switch under the dash and to the reverse lights so I can turn it on at anytime as well as automatically when I back up.
IMG_20141223_194448165.jpg IMG_20141223_194448165.jpg limited IMG_20141223_194649592.jpg u IMG_20141223_194604718.jpg IMG_20141223_194616612.jpg IMG_20141223_194825694.jpg IMG_20141223_194556462.jpg IMG_20141223_194717368.jpg

2 led strips under the rails for my undercover flex bed cover wired to a 3 way switch. The switch gets power from the dome light as well as a direct wire from the battery. The lights come on automatically when I unlock my doors and the dome light comes on when the switch is in the up position. It stays on constant when the switch is down. When its in the middle its off. I also added a 12v socket under the switch.

I have a ton of keys so I organized them on 3m hooks in the center console.

I ran my radar detector to an ignition wire in the roof cluster.

2.5 inch rough country front leveling kit and one 1inch block in the back. 285/55/22 nitto terra grapplers.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Sharp truck. All lighting mods I am looking to do in the near future (waiting for shipping).

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Looking good! I can't wait to get some aux backup lights. The factory excuse for a backup indicator... UGH...
Love the off road tires on 22s. I was just looking at a similar setup today, this makes me want it moar!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I put the Diablo intune system in and a rough country lift in with a little help of Adrian from Mak performance. That dude is so knowledgeable and helpful it's crazy. Highly recommended them.

·
Registered
925 Posts
I like it all but I love the lights in the bed. Mine will be getting a billstein leveling kit and some new tires after the first of the year. Hes right as said above meaty tires on our 22s look good. IMO And I will be going to Adrian too because I want the new diablo also. You have yours set up just like I want mine. LOOKS GREAT

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
I did the LED reverse light deal too. I hung mine from the spring shakle mount in the rear though they are tucked up under the bumper and angle out and down. Don't get as much light as you do but it is effective and looks discrete. I didn't wire mine to a switch just wired them direct to the reverse lights on either side.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
what brand or kit did you use for the LED bed lights?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
and how did you attach them? Any close up pics of them not lite? Thanks they look great

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
and how did you attach them? Any close up pics of them not lite? Thanks they look great
They have an adhesive backing.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's a work in progress. I used the backing they came with but the first hot day they started sagging. Yesterday I put some 4200 on them. Hopefully it'll hold better.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Good looking truck. Glad to see another brother in the fire service on here. What part of LA are you from? I'm just outside of Baton Rouge.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Looks good....how about a complete side shot. I am doing the billstein kit and not sure if I want to do the block also. Is yours completely level? Looks may e a lil higher in the back. Is there any way you can measure front and back wheelwells from the ground?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
@ Lil red 02 I will get that info and pics today.

Thanks mcdavis. I was torn between ponying up the big bucks for these or swapping my rims and getting to save some money on some all terrains for 20s. I'm glad I went this route!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts