F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

3461 - 3478 of 3478 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I didn't realize the stock housing is unusable after removing the oil cooler. If you're going to do it, you might as well do it right. Your solution looks quite elegant. I just need to dig deeper in my pockets!

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
I really dig the first two pics of the cooler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Subbed for the SEMA goodies Ryan is probably hiding from us

I know if started today and you probably found a way to make it. Wouldn't be surprised if Snake made it too

·
Premium Member
4,839 Posts
Nope. Snake is at home.
And honestly, I'm just not one that is drawn to conventions and shows. I think it's the crowd thing?

My internal alarm goes off anytime the number of human beings assembled exceeds some threshold. I gotta have space. Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
7,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,471
Nope. Snake is at home.
And honestly, I'm just not one that is drawn to conventions and shows. I think it's the crowd thing?

My internal alarm goes off anytime the number of human beings assembled exceeds some threshold. I gotta have space. Lol

Nailed it.

Family First

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Neither of you went to SEMA

I'm a little shocked Ryan didn't make it considering a couple builds I saw on Instagram.

·
Premium Member
4,839 Posts
Neither of you went to SEMA

I'm a little shocked Ryan didn't make it considering a couple builds I saw on Instagram.

He's well represented I suspect. For sure his product is.

·
Premium Member
4,839 Posts
Why? The first dozen are free to friends and family. :giggle:
I 100% qualify for friends & family. And am blessed to be in that category.

But THAT intake ain't just a $price dilemma item. Instead, it's another one of those this-leads-to-that things.

It's like those dang Turbos. Once you move up a certain amount on turbos, then you need thou$ands towards manifolds, downpipes, exhaust, cacs, radiators, oil relocation.......

I, so far, using great restraint and discipline, have limited the build to an unassembled longblock with the BEST materials and pieces INSIDE the motor. Beautiful heads and valve train. Nice crank, rods, pistons, and ring pack. Hpfp cam........ You know, just a meticulously Ryan-thought out towing beast.

Emphasis on overbuilt understressed.

But RMB product development extends far beyond my scope. So stuff like what's going on right now is the stuff I close my eyes and poke my fingers in my ears. Lalalalala

·
Vendor
7,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,478 (Edited)
I 100% qualify for friends & family. And am blessed to be in that category.

But THAT intake ain't just a $price dilemma item. Instead, it's another one of those this-leads-to-that things.

It's like those dang Turbos. Once you move up a certain amount on turbos, then you need thou$ands towards manifolds, downpipes, exhaust, cacs, radiators, oil relocation.......

I, so far, using great restraint and discipline, have limited the build to an unassembled longblock with the BEST materials and pieces INSIDE the motor. Beautiful heads and valve train. Nice crank, rods, pistons, and ring pack. Hpfp cam........ You know, just a meticulously Ryan-thought out towing beast.

Emphasis on overbuilt understressed.

But RMB product development extends far beyond my scope. So stuff like what's going on right now is the stuff I close my eyes and poke my fingers in my ears. Lalalalala

We have somethin good a comin.....In the form of violent spooling and neck snapping.

Family First

3461 - 3478 of 3478 Posts