F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 40 of 3397 Posts

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Great build thread so far. Excited for you to add the suspension part to it also.

Probably the most action packed build thread out there.

·
Vendor
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
To give you an idea of parts I've tried, and have look at the stickers. Lol. That's just my cabinet for detailing products and equipment. My tool box has more, and it's big

Attachments

·
Vendor
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Little dirty but cleans up really nice, and it's a hair to big and 3-1/2" tip is preferred over the 4" I have. The RBP exhaust tip cleaned up the look, and I can't stand little chrome boop shoot ford seems to deem truck worthy and manly.

I have a Full Race exhaust on its way, and will cut this one lose here shortly. The tip will probably be sold separately, they are freaking expensive, but who ever buys it will see why.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,175 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Nice truck. Toolbox matches the truck well, probably one of the best looking toolboxes I've seen, not to mention a great place for meth.

·
Vendor
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
Bought a new spacer for meth and bov.

I had an LET spacer but didn't like it only had one port and required RTV to seal it.
I sold it and I had one of my guys machine a second port for the dude who bought it.

Not sure why you would sell such a pricey spacer with no O ring and why not put a second threaded port in it. It takes 5 seconds during machining. Also took a month to get the longer TB bolts that were missing. Not that I couldn't get the bolts, but hey I paid for them. They came and we're just galvanized not stainless.

New spacer is Full Race and as always quality part, and cannot compare the two.

Comes with
O Ring to seal it
2 hose barbs with
two threaded reference points
One threaded stainless plug
New stainless extended TB bolts
Anodized black

Attachments

·
Vendor
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
Devils own upgraded meth.

Upgraded to stainless lines, pump head, solenoid, and a AEM controller to give it a try.

It's all wired up now (not in pic of AEM controller) and just need to reroute my meth lines and will be up and spraying again here in the next week.

Long term I am going to fab a custom mount over the winter to relocate in the old cac opening. I plan on using a different tank. Looking at a race tank probably made of aluminum so that it has a little better protection since I spray 100% meth no water. Custom fab a mount and enclosure so the pump is protected on the the side of the tank. I will update when I build that.

I will be using the same DO nozzle 14GPH.

Meth is the next best mod IMHO for power other than turbos and gives the truck a real kick in the a$$.

Attachments

·
Vendor
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Lights. Rigids are really good. They are so well made.

Have a set of hyperspots and outlaw hood mounts waiting to go on.

Attachments

·
Vendor
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I may have missed it. Did you install a Full Race CC? If so, how is it?
It's on it's way with some other parts. I will write up a review, and an honest opinion between The Full Race and the UPR can.

·
Vendor
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
Full Race Turbos are here, and awaiting installation with some other parts from them. Truck will be heading to Jeff Evans Tuning. He is from PA and a very well respected man in the business. I look forward to working closely with him over this next year trying out different things.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
It's on it's way with some other parts. I will write up a review, and an honest opinion between The Full Race and the UPR can.
Excellent! I have the UPR and will look forward to your differences critique.

·
Vendor
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #38 (Edited)
Ported manifolds. Almost done. Have to smooth transitions and then I will hand polish the inside. Huge room for improvement and in my opinion they should flow significantly more than the stockers. I hope to get a few sets I did on a flow bench and see which route is best. This is the rough start of the third set.

Attachments

·
Vendor
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Sneak peak at suspension.....half of it. Rims and tires tomorrow with reviews

Attachments

·
Vendor
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Not a fan of pro comp but was a big fan of these rims. They are light and they are extremely cheap. Unfortunately luck wasn't on my side when they were shipped. I didn't think it ever would be with them being shipped in boxes like these without any protection other than a sock they wrap them in and a little plastic band around rim. I decided to ship them back and go with something different.

A member on here had a shop in NJ called GW Tire Service in Wrightstown NJ. They offer outstanding customer service and hands down the best pricing over anyone anywhere. Internet or local. My selection is not something I would desire for speed so I think I am opting to keep my black appearance package rims for when I am not out having fun on The new setup. Will post more on that later

Attachments

21 - 40 of 3397 Posts
About this Discussion
3.4K Replies
130 Participants
RMB_Ryan
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing