F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
3981 - 4000 of 4027 Posts

·
Vendor
7,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,981 · (Edited)
How do you guys like the AntiGravity batteries? I’ve been thinking of making the switch in my raptor.
Love them, the two key fobs are a godsend we have 42 in stock

1200cca
38AH
5 wide 10 long and way stronger than stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
7,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,987 · (Edited)
Every once in a while we have customers who are above cool status. With that said I’ll be doing an in depth (much more than before done by others of a complete tear down of a customers 331,000 mile engine which still ran and drove when he pulled it. So we will tear down, go through all parts, measure service limits and see if we can put these cylinder heads (bare cores) back into service) something we never do, and on our own engine. Further in this series we will be showing you a far more in depth look at the ins and outs of the timing service showing all parts we replace, what parts are bare bones and see just how amazing these Gen1 engines truly are.

Stay tuned.

331,000 original running miles (hard desert miles )

·
Vendor
7,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,991 · (Edited)
Ever wonder what those “junk heads” look like atfter our initial cleaning and prep. This head came in with severe oxidation and 100% of people thought they were junk. Surprisingly they came out better than new

·
Registered
1 Posts
Every once in a while we have customers who are above cool status. With that said I’ll be doing an in depth (much more than before done by others of a complete tear down of a customers 331,000 mile engine which still ran and drove when he pulled it. So we will tear down, go through all parts, measure service limits and see if we can put these cylinder heads (bare cores) back into service) something we never do, and on our own engine. Further in this series we will be showing you a far more in depth look at the ins and outs of the timing service showing all parts we replace, what parts are bare bones and see just how amazing these Gen1 engines truly are.

Stay tuned.

331,000 original running miles (hard desert miles )

So whats the update?

·
Vendor
7,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,995 ·
So whats the update?
We plan to do a YouTube series by request of over about 25,000 emails. With that said this will be one of them, some technical stuff too that is skipped over in even the best videos, and the building of our gen2 tremor aka RMB lightning. Some cool stuff we will show all. Taking a little while to setup and getting camera mic and some other things needed to film in the shop. Stay tuned on this, it will show what goes into our engines as well and there is no lack of information there to cover. 1-1/2 years just in piston rings as an idea lol.

3981 - 4000 of 4027 Posts