F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
4,081 - 4,100 of 4,112 Posts
Discussion starter · #4,083 ·
She on her way. Type-R Raptor crate engine. What’s a good daily driver Rwhp, and what do you all think is a KILL TUNE SETTING MAX RWhp?

Curious what y’all think. We have it all coming but the blower. I think we have a set of billet cams coming too or ordered but we shall see if their correct.

So far 830ish is way too much for a Dailey HP raptor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no clue. And I'm not saying I'm not intrigued, but it's so "me too" V8/blower. Lol

Everyone makes one.

However, it's awesome that it's possible to buy them in all flavors from American Truck companies.

Discussion starter · #4,085 · (Edited)
I have no clue. And I'm not saying I'm not intrigued, but it's so "me too" V8/blower. Lol

Everyone makes one.

However, it's awesome that it's possible to buy them in all flavors from American Truck companies.
Agreed. The new RMB750X crate engine is reliable and 750 RWHP in a mid/long travel truck on 40’s beating a C8 vette and taking a TRX with a blown v8 on his 525rwhp tune on the RMB750X engine should say enough. Either way, you know what I plan to do right unc. Smash whatever number is event drivable or realistic because it’s what I do, how we learn, and the 750x is the most reliable 750 rwhp v6 TRUCK THATS MIDTRAVEL ON 40’s I’ve ever heard of. And who uses all of it. Some people but most are sitting at 600rwhp because they like it there. The 750X is overbuilt which was the goal, overbuilt performance wise while watching the price tag which is all relevant to whom is purchasing IMO. You can run the thing daily for 100+ thousand miles at 750 whp in a 40” tire mid or long travel truck, and the parts used are thanking you.

This is what I’d love not to say no to trying but toes step on easy my respectruns deeper than a kit!

SLEEPER OR LEAVE Ubdermount kit twins with only thing seen is a HONK TO WAKE me and spank you over my kneeS.

Auto button pressed honks 3x Then walk 25-40 cars to 180 Mexican speeds but they will be so WALKED THE ONLY STICKER Says honk 3 x to awakenZ. THE ENTIRE TRUCK or car GOOD TO 1700 RWHP BUT HAVE A 100-175 shot to play with so if you wanna see a friend man cry not tears but ball loud like he is 3 and be upset he sells it next day. Lol but I’d oversized turbos by a full size or however the man tells me to do so and it’s another car making almost 1750 hp and not one hand hard line direct shot and or turbo is seen anywhere that’s the key. Hard-= all do it no fun, Faldo floor who knows but fast and no one can figure it out or for a while

Wrapped GT500 black carbon fiber edition and track pack

Sounds rad ehh

Yeah, I read this a couple of more times. You’re obviously talking about 2 different engines here. There is too much background missing her for me to guess what you’ve got going Ryan.

Lol
And I fear he is multitasking with all 4 limbs and speech to text? 🤣

He's definitely a oral communicator by nature.

Discussion starter · #4,089 ·
Help me out here. The image appears to be a 4 cam, 2 valve 8 popper yet you mention a V6. What am I missing?
8 sluggerusters Type r minus Bkower rewalistic pulley one go off-road hard kick then more then ride with a bent on is what I have witnessed so I am thinking g untwine v8 up up high heat shield sound proofing and then cry little TRX’s don’t say a work my slowest tune gonna crush your rmfastest turd

That why I never use the Tapatalk app’s speech to text functionality…

Discussion starter · #4,094 ·
That why I never use the Tapatalk app’s speech to text functionality…
Or any speech to talk. We are moving to our new larger facility too now so typing is like watching grass grow since it is a large move with new equipment that will allow us to produce some things for the V6 (any Gen) and the coyotes we are dying to make and the 4 bangers and 2.7/3.0 need love like we just have given some parts off to be made till setup. so be ready to 2.7 into 3.0 is coming.

Plan to tap into other than ford engines is a 100% and the new gen1 raptor powermax for Gen 1’s are almost to Dyno but want to test with s part not sure is to be ready.

Exciting to move landlord is a professional nhra ford race team so lots of things I’m more than excited for and I feel he and I are instant car nerds so it’s like
tic toc as our one place was sold to pray in the am your Taco Bell is not coming out with initial look as the way it did when it had gone in. We’re in the overflow man cave shop now. More engines going out weekly now due to deadline and we do not build remains but do not and will never build used cam used everything Remans that’s a claimed 1 year warranty. We have a cheap option but not crappy pistons high forged silicon pistons and 10k-11 will be that girl tune and warranty is done breakin procedure will be logged if you want warranty or reman check Monday I’ll do a reman set of heads so you can see wow then say [emoji90] upclose with flap disk grinds on lobe of cams and 2 or 3 bent .340”

Lastly ever wanna know how much a 3.5l ecobooost ever made? rWHP/RWTQ

Discussion starter · #4,096 ·
Congrats on the new digs!
Sounds like the pace is crazy. I'm exhausted just considering it. :)
I am overly blessed and the owner is man who is honest good and a kind loving man who you know uncle. Not many of them, he is one he turned 32 shops away for me, and has a heart that’s insane and is a man of little sewing to handle if you remember.

Discussion starter · #4,100 ·
Made in china Clyoes timing chain, guides, tensioners, secondary timing chains, secondary timing chain tensions and guides, secondary guides, primary pass side guide, primary tensioner, used buckets aka lifters, chains significantly weaker than oem, and I believe several other parts. Stick with all oem parts especially upgraded timing drive components. Just a word of caution .

4,081 - 4,100 of 4,112 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.