F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I pulled the trigger and bought me a 2011 F-150 EB (XLT), 3.31 Axle Ratio with 8,200 lbs (?) towing capacity. It has 22,000 miles on it and the original owner had traded it in for an F-250 so I know it was taken care of. This is my first ever truck and so I'm very excited. The options I have added are back up camera, Toneau Cover, Remote Start, and leather seats (it's having it's cloth seats removed and leather seats installed). It's therefore still at the Dealership having these options and accessories installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Congrats! Thats a nice looking truck!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Congrats on the new F150! Let us know how you like it once you have some time behind the wheel!

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all. So far so good. Several features I like and have discovered a few things that I don't care for. I haven't yet towed so can't speak to that, but everyday driving is going just fine. I'm averaging about 17 to 18 MPG around town and to and from work. That's a Ford Toneau cover and I like it.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I can't help but notice the colour!! It has the very exclusive Tuxedo Black with the metal flakes in it... A colour that was discontinued after the 2011 Tohoku earthquake!! Woot woot!! Welcome in the Turbo community... Got boost??

·
Registered
176 Posts
I've got the tuxedo black too; didn't realize it is a reintroduced color. I made the choice of truck - tux black vs. silver - and picked this one as I really love the look. I've had a black truck years ago (a 94 first series Lightning) and it was a bear to keep clean. I'm hoping the metallic tux black will look better longer between washes.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've got the tuxedo black too; didn't realize it is a reintroduced color. I made the choice of truck - tux black vs. silver - and picked this one as I really love the look. I've had a black truck years ago (a 94 first series Lightning) and it was a bear to keep clean. I'm hoping the metallic tux black will look better longer between washes.
With a good waxing job, it should stay clean long enough...!! But I have to ask, is it a 2011? 'cause the 2013 came out with the Tuxedo Black, but it's a little different. The metal flakes are smaller in it, it's just a bit different... Still nice, but different!!

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Look'in good! Your baby will pass a lot of gas stations, but I bet it won't pass too many car washes! :eek: (Great looking truck - Keep the shiney side up!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
13 Participants
Nasty Wendy
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing