F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***Post Your Custom Dash***

Just got my dash back from Hydrographic Solutions , They do some sweet work!!!!
This is what the Center Piece of your truck should look like! With my new Kenwood DNN770HD Full Nav system!
HydroGraphic Solutions
More then happy, love the ECOBOOST!!
photo(2).jpg

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I love the skulls hydro dip...but might be too much too look at everyday.

That turned out great, by the way.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I want to get the skins of my accuracy international rifle dipped in skulls.

I think you picked right with the carbon fiber. Diamond plate would look too much like a cheap tool box after the novelty wears off, in my opinion.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
197 Posts
I can't wait for Davad to manufacture carbon fiber engine cover, front grille, and lower air dam

·
Registered
269 Posts
That looks great! Would you mind reporting the cost and turn around time? I would love that look on the dash, console and door panels. Any tips on getting that piece off would be appreciated as well. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Its very easy to remove , watch this video:
But Note: You Do NOT have to remove airbag cover or airbag.

rook a couple weeks because he had a back log. But could be faster.
They do outstanding work!!
Give it a shot, You wont be disappointed!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Thank you! Wow! I saw that there are kits you can buy to do this yourself. There are some pretty good, step-by-step directions so I may have to give it a try.

·
Registered
374 Posts
My fx2 radio surround is already a carbon fiber pattern from ford I think because I bought the truck used? Can anyone confirm they also come this way from ford?

Looks good by the way

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
158 Posts
My fx2 radio surround is already a carbon fiber pattern from ford I think because I bought the truck used? Can anyone confirm they also come this way from ford?

Looks good by the way

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
My new 2013 FX2 did not come that way from Ford. None of the trucks on the lot had any carbon fiber. That being said.... some dealers do offer a kit that can be added by their local after-market installer hack

·
Registered
805 Posts
I'm in process of getting all the underhood plastics and a few exterior pieces on my CTS-V done, looks awesome and really dresses up the look of the car/truck.
I did a TON of reading on the process, the key is the super expensive water tank which maintains a specific temp and keeps fresh water in there. Prior to dipping you have to prep the surface really well and post dip you have to clear coat etc.
Looks awesome and saves some $ when you don't NEED realy CF parts. Just need to make sure the shop does it so that it doesn't look cheap.
This is a good video of the process but I don't like the center seam on the part they did.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts